Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (Updated)
Server you were banned on: SMP

Minecraft name: Jadon_B

Reason for your ban: Grief/Taking Over a Build

Who banned you: Ender/Guy/Illogical/Trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: I'm sincerely sorry for all the things I did and all the Rules I broke. When I started building the arena I couldn't see any of the builds because they were hidden. So I built my arena assuming there was nobody there. When we were almost done, I was finishing up the terrain and I found the builds. I admit that I covered up the entrances but only because we had done so much work already and moving the arena would have wasted over 45 hours of work. The player that owned the build hadn't been online in a couple months and I figured once they came back I could buy the build from them or make some sort of a deal. If I am unbanned I would be more than happy to take down my arena and build somewhere else. I'm really sorry I did those things and will never do any of it again. I also want to apologize to everyone that worked so hard to help me with the arena. I want to come back and show everyone that I can be a better person, and that I really am sorry for what I did.
Why do you want to come back: I love the community and the friends I have made. I have never played on a server quite like this one. Being banned now proves to me that Staff take Rules very seriously and that nobody gets away with breaking them. And that's the kind of Server I want to play in.

Your ban is regarding your PVP arena's proximity to other builds and your unlawful willingness to cover up entrances to houses so that you could ignore the fact that the houses are there and build your arena. To be completely honest, when I was called over to stergronk’s house after she complained about someone sealing up her entrances/doors, I was shocked to find out that it was you who sealed the entrances to cover her house up for your PVP arena. I immediately pinged other staff because it was quite literally the biggest mess I had seen; the complexity of the issue that you created was unmatched by anything I had ever witnessed in the past, and said issue could have been completely avoided by following the server rules and going somewhere else to build. The fact that you went behind our backs to get a PVP arena set in an area that had already been inhabited by other people long before your arrival shocks me; not to mention that Deadcore worked for hours getting your arena set up, only for something like this to happen. I truly did not expect something like this to happen from a longer-time and well-established player like yourself. This is completely unacceptable and it counts as grief. Below attached are two screenshots of two entrances you sealed up. It is not like you did not see them there before you sealed them with dirt/leaves; in fact, there's even logs of you clicking chests inside the house. Would you like to update your appeal to reflect this? 

https://imgur.com/6pbcMPV
https://imgur.com/qDTyrAr
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

Thank you for the honest response. The arena's already been rolled back. Your ban will expire one month from now; please don't let this happen again.

[Image: 719FA7p5fvL._SL1500_.jpg]

Thank you for being fair and giving me a second chance. I hope to continue the Hunger Games but I'll be much more careful with where I make the arena. I can assure you that this will Never happen again.