Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grief Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): hometown Minecraft server

Minecraft name: Was ClowndownTown, now Koopiren

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: this account used to be my exes account, then he gave it to me and I made it mine. I played here every time I got the chance.

Why do you want to come back:  I used to play on my exes computer when id come over and play on this server every time. I tried to get on and it said he was banned. I'm not sure what happened, I didn't know much about Minecraft at the time. I think he was banned a year ago..? I've been wanting to play for a long time, and remembered it, so I looked up mc servers and found it again! pretty happy to find this place and make a ban appeal. cant wait to hear from you. thanks!

-Koopiren

edit: I'm not sure if this would be bad because he isn't the one writing this, but I'm not sure if he would do it or not.. this account is mine now, I really enjoyed this server when I played, I'm sorry if me posting this isn't okay..! just not sure what to do. thanks again.

Please understand that as the account holder you are responsible for any offences committed with that account. Also there is no way we can verify that you personally did not grief so I must treat this as any other ban appeal. 

I would like at least 2 or more sentences per question, please put effort into the appeal or it may be denied. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

a.) no, you cannot do this. this would breaking the rules, plus it isn't very nice to do so.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

a.) no, you cannot. even if they are banned, you never know if they will be coming back. this is also breaking the rules.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

a.) no, you cannot. you'd be breaking the rules! if it looks abandoned or is, you never know. this is still, breaking the rules on the server.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

a.) you should replace the block and probably tell a staff member. if you cannot replace it, again tell a staff member.

5) What have you learned from this experience?

a.) I've learned that griefing is not right to you. you shouldn't take from others because they've worked hard to get the things that they have and/or built. if this would of happened to me, I wouldn't be happy about it.

I am sorry for what has happened. if it was me, I am very sorry. I didn't know anything about Minecraft at the time, so there may be a good 50/50 chance. I didn't know about rules and things like that. ive learned over time and understand. but this isn't a excuse. thank you for replying to my ban appeal and I cant wait to come back if I can.

-Koopiren

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown, please follow the rules in the future.