• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a Hiatus
Good luck! I hope everything goes well. Smile
[Image: image0.jpg]

Yeah, it's still looking like I wont be able to come back much, Heading into october, and I'm struggling with not procrastinating, I'm also starting chess tournaments this year, and I might even be joining Mock Trials, so basically a lot of my time is going to be eaten up, If I finish all my hwk, I'll TRY to join, but I really will have to limit my time on here, I miss you guys
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Update: I can probably get on every friday, and maybe once every sunday, but other than that I wont be able to get on, The chess tournaments got cancelled due to lack of players, and Mock trials will be getting more in depth, It also doesn't help that my harddrive broke and I now need to try and buy a new computer, and that my snow shoveling job got cancelled since the family was moving, so I have no income to get any money to buy a new computer, but other than that, I'll figure something out.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Update: As most of you know I'm not active at all like I was hoping to be- And that probably won't be for a while. In 2020 I hope to do better than last semester, and playing Hometown is something I will for sure have to sacrifice. I will probably not be able to log on for a few months, but I'll always be active in discord. I know I already said that I would'nt be playing, but I guess I'm saying that again. I also will be less active in the summer as I have an Extended Essay to write. I'll also be getting a job, and doing swimteam again so I think the only time I'm going to be active is select times on weekends until I finish highschool, which won't be for another year, and then I have college and oml That's going to be a pain. Anyways sorry for blabbering, I love you all. - Cil
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

I know we haven't really talked/done anything together, but I hope you do well in school, and I hope to see you around every once in a while!

Just do what you want to do, Cil. Real life is more important.
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye