• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Server Reset YOUR SUGGESTIONS HERE
(09-13-2019, 01:02 AM)Cow Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 12:00 AM)Jadon_B Wrote: It would be cool to add a new rank like VIP4 and the perks could be like silking spawners, keeping exp on death, etc.

Things like that may be a bit overpowered...

I don't think it would be that overpowered, especially if everyone buys it. Look at how many people have VIP3. And /fly is pretty overpowered too.

(09-13-2019, 02:29 AM)Jadon_B Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 12:00 AM)Jadon_B Wrote: It would be cool to add a new rank like VIP4 and the perks could be like silking spawners, keeping exp on death, etc.

I don't think it would be that overpowered, especially if everyone buys it. Look at how many people have VIP3. And /fly is pretty overpowered too.
Well if you buy vip4, and have the ability to silk spawners, all vip4s would have a way to make money-selling spawners to people who can’t buy the rank. Other perks like keeping exp on death, or stuff like that could be included in vip4, but I think silk spawners would be a bit op.
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye

I personally like the simple 1 - 3. The vip 4 just seems excessive, and would honestly cost a bit much if it were added
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(09-13-2019, 04:24 AM)Cow Wrote:

Well if you buy vip4, and have the ability to silk spawners, all vip4s would have a way to make money-selling spawners to people who can’t buy the rank. Other perks like keeping exp on death, or stuff like that could be included in vip4, but I think silk spawners would be a bit op.

Yeah silking spawners might be a bit much, but I still think it would be cool to add a new rank. Not something that's pay-to-win but something that gives us more perks.

(09-13-2019, 04:24 AM)Cow Wrote:

The reason we don't have the silking spawners is because were as close to vanilla as possible with QOL improvements and a money system. Silking spawners being rank based and VIP would also give a huge advantage to people who payed and would thus be unbalanced and unfair. We prefer for everyone to be able to get everything with maybe slight QOL advantages between ranks like sethomes and fly.

Regarding adding another rank, we'll more than likely just distribute new perms amoung the three current ranks and the perms have gotten rather thin as plugins ceased to update. Concerning adding more perms, when I say this I make no promises as we would like the server to run smoothly and too many plugins might cause more lag than the perms are worth.

-EMC_
Professional Land Remover

herro, Luna_Of_Vale here

I doubt my suggestion will be chosen but I would love to see a way where we can pay using ig$ or real$ to prevent chunks of our choosing to prevent mob spawns in low light level areas. Being a novice builder with big plans in the new update, i would love to be able to build and not worry about mobs spawning in areas with low light levels and constantly worry about mobs. I like to play with the lighting to bring out the mood of the place. Theres no place for zombies and creepers in a peaceful harbortown. What do you think? If you like my idea or not, lets talk on discord @Boogerfarmer #8161

(09-13-2019, 04:34 PM)Boogerfarmer Wrote: herro, Luna_Of_Vale here

I doubt my suggestion will be chosen but I would love to see a way where we can pay using ig$ or real$ to prevent chunks of our choosing to prevent mob spawns in low light level areas. Being a novice builder with big plans in the new update, i would love to be able to build and not worry about mobs spawning in areas with low light levels and constantly worry about mobs. I like to play with the lighting to bring out the mood of the place. Theres no place for zombies and creepers in a peaceful harbortown. What do you think? If you like my idea or not, lets talk on discord @Boogerfarmer #8161

That honestly just seems like it would be taking away the vanilla experience out of hometown, and I don't see any purpose in doing that
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(09-13-2019, 07:45 PM)Cil Wrote:

That honestly just seems like it would be taking away the vanilla experience out of hometown, and I don't see any purpose in doing that

Same opinion here, but maybe it could be possible to get nights away faster if an majority of people wants it... For example by speeding time up for a few percent every time when someone goes to bed or to directly skip the night if more than 60 percent of all players go to bed.

(09-13-2019, 09:17 PM)DargothUr Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 07:45 PM)Cil Wrote:

Same opinion here, but maybe it could be possible to get nights away faster if an majority of people wants it... For example by speeding time up for a few percent every time when someone goes to bed or to directly skip the night if more than 60 percent of all players go to bed.

I don't agree with skipping nights.   Whilst nights for the bulk of players is a pain in the ass, there are others who look forward to them to collect goods and finding zombies/zombie villagers and other mobs or to show off their builds with the mood lighting they have installed into the build.  Nothing worse then getting a zombie villager or other mob nearly where u want it and it changing to day and watching it burn up before your very eyes.

I do agree partly with Luna that may be in game cash could be used to stop mobs spawning at other builds, for example the recent ice hockey arenas which are hard to light up without detracting from the build  are swamped by mobs and a few other big builds where lighting them up is very hard but are ruined by mobs constantly spawning.  It should only be in game cash but should still be quite costly and only to a single build not a whole town.  I have no idea if this is even possible of course.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

Yep, night time is money time for me. Thunderstorm is headhunting time.
[Image: aenPm2S.png]

Earned my right to drop this joke with 1000 votes
26/11/2019