Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: dave5mtndew

Reason for your ban: TP killing

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: i realize that TP killing is against the rules and is only mean to do to people i won't TP kill anymore and will contribute to the server i should have just been nice and got along with players

Why do you want to come back: i have house i need to finish and i would like to play with my friends on the server

Alright so I actually remember banning you.

I would take your appeal at face value however I explicitly remember me being kind enough to warn you against player killing after I caught you once. Then you did it again after I told you I would ban you.

That was 10 months ago so in fairness I will give you a chance if you answer the following with AT LEAST two sentances:

1. Why is player/tp killing wrong and unfair?

2. Why is important for players to follow the rule against player killing?

Remember - I want two sentences for each or your appeal will be denied.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

you spelled sentences wrong

1. “tp killing is wrong because it is against the server rules and players expect you to follow them” “it is unfair because players don’t expect to get killed and lose their items” “it is also against the rules”

2. “it is important to follow the rule against player killing because it makes the moderators job easier because they don’t have to ban you” “following the rules makes the server more civilized and people are more likely to play when everyone follows the rules”

i only killed a few people but i am sorry

I want you to have a long think about how you would feel if that happened to you at someone elses hands.

As it is, you couldn't actually take another players items so I will be unbanning you shortly.

Please thoroughly read the rules when you rejoin.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “