• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Recruitment for CilsClub
Hey, so basically CilsClub is a group that wants to just grow a huge community, and make new friends. With that in mind, here are our goals:

1. Find an area for a town
3. Lay out ten disctricts
2. Get gear for our memmbers
4. Find End-Portal
5. Find ten moderators looking to moderate a town district. 
6. Try to build a friendly empire

*We can have an unlimited amount of people join CilsClub so please apply! If you join CilsClub, we will do our very best to support you and everyone else!

If you want to be a "moderator" please say so, [You must be good at building, as well as co-ordinating with others]

Anyways, good luck to everyone!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

im posting because i was told to post. im from the discord. idk what any of this is.
happy christmas everyone.

(09-29-2019, 08:18 AM)stretchmilk Wrote: im posting because i was told to post. im from the discord. idk what any of this is.
happy christmas everyone.

Basically hometown has a /party plugin that allows us to create "parties" and thats basically all this, im just trying to get members
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(09-29-2019, 08:16 AM)Cil Wrote: Hey, so basically the cilcult is a cult that wants to just grow a huge community, and make new friends, here are our goals:

1. Get diamonds and make diamond gear on first day
3. find the end portal
2. kill enderdragon and take egg
4. set up a base at the end portal and place the egg in a podium
5. make a town with ten sections. each section will be moderated by a "mod" of the party, and the regular players can help and choose which section they work in.
6. get baltop 1

This is probably not gonna happen, and its more intended as a joke, but yeah, just want to make friends and find new people

*We can have an unlimited amount of people join the CilCult, so please apply! If you join the CilCult, we will do our very best to support you and everyone else!

If you want to be a "moderator" please say so, [You must be good at building, as well as co-ordinating with others]

you already know ima join !

(09-29-2019, 09:39 AM)gam3babizz Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 08:16 AM)Cil Wrote: Hey, so basically the cilcult is a cult that wants to just grow a huge community, and make new friends, here are our goals:

1. Get diamonds and make diamond gear on first day
3. find the end portal
2. kill enderdragon and take egg
4. set up a base at the end portal and place the egg in a podium
5. make a town with ten sections. each section will be moderated by a "mod" of the party, and the regular players can help and choose which section they work in.
6. get baltop 1

This is probably not gonna happen, and its more intended as a joke, but yeah, just want to make friends and find new people

*We can have an unlimited amount of people join the CilCult, so please apply! If you join the CilCult, we will do our very best to support you and everyone else!

you already know ima join !

Smile
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Starting not to like the name CilCult, so I'm changing it to CilsClub again
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

i'd love to join, on one condition, if you make a town i want it named the Cilvilisation
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

I'd love to join as well

Sure I’ll bite
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye

For those of you that want to join, I won't be able to invite you to the party til I get on in two days, and I should be free the whole weekend though. (I will have limited time though, I have a lot of hwk to get done)
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023