• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some people are just infuriating
Ok. I was on the other day and a player named 'firal' was auctioning 31 dragon breath. The auction was starting at $3. 15 minutes passed after the first notice by firal that he was giving out the dragon breath and no one had took it up. Heck, no one even payed attention to him. I said ill take it just to keep him quiet. I sent him the three dollars but he didn't give me the 31 dragon breath. He gave me 10. I am still awaiting my 20 dragon breath. I wrote this to notify any staff member's of my problem. He still owes me 20 Dragon Breath and I doubt he is willing to give it up.

http://imgur.com/a/CeRER

This Is scamming so he should get punished also if you need some ill sell it to you
Have a great day!  Angel

(03-28-2016, 11:39 PM)Donkey Wrote: This Is scamming so he should get punished also if you need some ill sell it to you

That's my problem here :p. He "sold" it To me and gave me less than half of what I was told. But at least you have chest shops so I can't get scammed by you. I appreciate it but I do want to get the 21 dragon breath without any additional cost. As I was supposed to get 31 in the first place.

Can you provide me or another staff member either chat logs or screenshots (preferred) please? We'll do what we can, but it's difficult to prove as there aren't any transactions we can follow as the items were passed inventory to inventory.

I mushed all the evidence into one link. Any staff member, please take time to look at it. Ill explain the pictures here

Pic 1: Shows that I sent $3 to Firal and that he only gave me 10 Breath

Pic 2: Shows that he decided to only give me 10 after I was told 31 for $3

Pic 3: Shows that he was in fact auctioning 31 dragon breath for $3

Might I also add that The gap between the two log pic is 15 minutes. In those 15 minutes no one responded to Firal and I took the deal
http://imgur.com/a/TUvMj

Okay, I'll deal with this the next time I see Firal.

(03-28-2016, 11:05 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Ok. I was on the other day and a player named 'firal' was auctioning 31 dragon breath. The auction was starting at $3. 15 minutes passed after the first notice by firal that he was giving out the dragon breath and no one had took it up. Heck, no one even payed attention to him. I said ill take it just to keep him quiet. I sent him the three dollars but he didn't give me the 31 dragon breath. He gave me 10. I am still awaiting my 20 dragon breath. I wrote this to notify any staff member's of my problem. He still owes me 20 Dragon Breath and I doubt he is willing to give it up

I mushed all the evidence into one link. Any staff member, please take time to look at it. Ill explain the pictures here

Pic 1: Shows that I sent $3 to Firal  and that he only gave me 10 Breath

Pic 2: Shows that he decided to only give me 10 after I was told 31 for $3 

Pic 3: Shows that he was in fact auctioning 31 dragon breath for $3

Also, the auction was first spoken of at 15:30:49. No one decided to take up the auction until I did Around 15:51:00 (this is rounded) 

Might I also add that The gap between the two log pics are roughly 22 minutesminutes. In those 22minutes no one responded to Firal and I took the deal
Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/TUvMj

Dang it I was too late :/ Spent 10 minutes on that and Star already replied  Dodgy

this is resolved now.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(03-29-2016, 08:15 AM)vilneas Wrote: this is resolved now.
If only it was. *sigh* I logged on this morning to find I still only have 10 Dragon breath. I did in fact relog. But no, still only 10 dragon breath. 
http://imgur.com/0r46GAg

They were placed in your inventory. I did not put them with the other 10. Look again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]