Some people are just infuriating
Ok I will check again when I get home

Please do and let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I will

They aren't in my inventory. Only the 10 that Firal Gave me

http://imgur.com/7GzEqua

What exactly is dragon breath? Is it hard to get?
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]

Yeah i don't know how you get it tho :p maybe put a glass bottle to the dragon's breath while he's trying to heal from the end crystals?

It would seem that you hold glass bottles when the ender dragon breathes fire or whatever on you
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

Vil, could you have put them in my inventory? I was on this morning and dumping my inv of junk when I came across 21 bottles of firebreath.

They are in one of my misc junk chests now.

Or I could have picked them up from the piles of discarded items (or player death piles) I found at a griefed build I was inspecting this morning.
/Rowebot

It would be an amusing coincidence if you just happened to get 21 db potions and it has nothing to do with this haha

Yes, it would. I also did a few grief calls for players and I could have picked up the original 21 bottles that were dropped where Nether missed them. More likely Vil dropped them in my inv by accident.
/Rowebot