Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP 

Minecraft namefleksflaks 

Reason for your ban: xray 

Who banned you  illogical/trek 

Why should you be unbannedit was stupid that i used xray but i was curius how it worked. I was tempted to use xray a long time and wasent thingking when i used it on the server, and now relise how immature and dumb stupid  choice  i madeAnd i deaply apologize for using xrayNow i know how wrong i was using the xray textrure and think to myself that it was a stupid choise to brake a rule.I know now that cheating isent a good way to play a game, and to cheat to find diamonds in game isent the right way to do it. And   

Why do you want to come back: want to come back because i realy enjoy playing on the server, theres no other server that i enjoy and i have made friends in game.  and i understand that my choise was immature and thats why i want to come back to hometown 

Thank you for your honesty.

Before we proceed I need at least 3 sentences for each of these questions:

1) Why is x-raying bad?

2) How does it affect the economy?

3) Why is it unfair to other players?

4) What have you learned from this?

why is xraying bad? its bad because its cheating and not a fair way to get somthing in game

how does it affeckt the economy? it effeckts the economy in a way that your getting all the diamonds realy fast and dont have to mine.

its unfair that you are the only player at the server with stacks of stacks of diamonds while the other players mine there buts off

what i have learned from this? i have learned that its not wise to brake a rule or cheat in any game, and that im never going to cheat again because now i have learned what happens when i cheat.

Thank you for your answers, I would have appreciated longer responses but your answers are correct and you have been honest with me so I will accept this appeal.

Your ban has been changed to a 28 day temporary ban (30 days from the day you initially posted the appeal) that will be automatically lifted when it is up

Also forgot to mention but standard procedure on x-ray bans is to reset your balance

Your balance will be reset upon your return