Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Hwanggie

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: It was an one time only and I really wasn't planning on doing it again, I just wanted to find some good ores since I only found coal and iron. I enjoy playing on this server a lot and the people are really nice. I regret what I did, and I've already deleted the x-ray program. I really want to show that i'll be good

Why do you want to come back: I play on this server with my girlfriend all the time and it's honestly such a great server.
I want to prove that i'm a good dude and that I love this server. All other servers are hella boring. I'm sorry for using X-ray and I won't do it again, please unban me.

Thank you for your honesty, I will want at least 2 sentences answers per question. If you are unbanned the perma-ban will turn into a 28 day temp ban from the date that you were banned, after that time is up you will be allowed to return.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(10-15-2019, 09:32 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote:  Thank you for your honesty, I will want at least 2 sentences answers per question. If you are unbanned the perma-ban will turn into a 28 day temp ban from the date that you were banned, after that time is up you will be allowed to return.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

Why is X-raying bad? X-ray is bad because it is unfair to other players, and it can affect the name of the server. The server might be known as a server with alot of X-rayer's, etc.

How does X-raying affect other players? People with X-ray can get ores easily within 20 minutes, and players without can mine 20 minutes just for a bit of coal. It is in fact really unfair to the other players.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy? I'm really not sure what this means (My english is a bit bad) But i think it means that other people will stop playing because of players using X-ray
So, if I or other players use X-ray and the others find out, they might stop playing on hometown because it is simply unfair, like that the playercount will go down heavily and the server might shut down, or less people will join this server

In the future if it is easier to post in your native language please do so. I am changing your ban to a 28 day temp ban from the time of the offence. We will also be removing all diamonds/diamond tools and resetting your balance before you return. When the 28 days are over you may return to HomeTown.