Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: TonyTrombone

Reason for your ban: Beacon Theft

Who banned you: Trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: I honestly had no idea that this was theft, I simply found a beacon underground in the resource world without a claim on it, and thought that since it was on a world that people were not supposed to claim in and make build in, it would be fine to take. I can also easily give back the beacon to whoever owned it. 

Why do you want to come back: I love this server and have had a very great time building my town on it so far, it would really suck to never come back and finish my town and show that I am not a bad guy, and simply just want to play on this great server and meet more of this great community. Please consider letting me back on this server, I promise you will not regret it.  

Griefing of other player's things are strictly prohibited on Hometown, no matter which world you are in. Keep that in mind. Please answer the following questions with at least a sentence each. I want to see some effort in your answers.

1) Are you allowed to add/remove/harvest anybody else's build (not natural), fenced-in plants or animals?

2) If a build is abandoned, are you allowed to remove any part of it?

3) If you accidentally break another player's block, what should you do?

4) What have you learned from this experience?
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

(11-15-2019, 02:37 AM)TrekkieEnderman Wrote: Griefing of other player's things are strictly prohibited on Hometown, no matter which world you are in. Keep that in mind. Please answer the following questions with at least a sentence each. I want to see some effort in your answers.

1) Are you allowed to add/remove/harvest anybody else's build (not natural), fenced-in plants or animals?

No you are not, the rules clearly state that anyform of griefing is not allowed and strictly prohibited without permission from the person who built said structure, planted said crop, or farmed said animal. 

No, even if a build is abandoned, you should not touch anything within it, even if the owner of the build is long gone, that does not entitle you, a person who had no involvement in the build process, to tamper with the build in anyway. 
Replace the block that broke immedietly, if you are unable to replace said block (due to inneficient tools or resources) report the block via the mail command to the owner of the block, and to a staff member. 
I have learned that no matter the world and no matter the time, taking items, even when seemingly abandoned or without owners, is strictly prohibited on the server, and will not be taken lightly in anyway. From now on if I see any structure, even if it is in an obscure place and seems to lack an owner and has not been claimed, I should simply leave it alone or admire it from a distance. 

These are excellent answers. Very well, you will be unbanned. Upon logging back onto the server, you must return the beacon and its base to a staff member. Failure to do so will result into a rebanning.

Welcome back to Hometown!
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]