• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its really been that long
Heart 
I've officially been playing on the server for 4 years now.
And what a fucking adventure it has been. I've changed a lot over these last couple of years, and i like to think i've grown to become a lot more responsible, now even taking up a role as Guardian.
i'd personally like to thank each and every one of you for being there and making my life a better one.

I'd like to also give special thanks to the people who have been my friends for a long time now.

Kat, who has been one of my best and longest friends on here
Pengu, cause you always crack me up with dumb jokes.
Grimm, for teaching me a lot, and even inviting me and others to watch your wedding stream (easily in my top 3 moments).
Fel, for managing to not kill me Jaf and Hessel when we all first joined the discord.
Star, You're an absolute queen, and we need to talk more
Guy, Possibly the staff member i share the most in common with, you're an awesome dork.
Jack, you made me realize i'm not the only one who thinks in literal shit posts.
Plant, i've never met anyone else who shares as many simmilar opinions as me when it comes to story telling and characters.
Oz, you never shut up, even for a single second, but the enthusiasm and joy you have for all the things you love inspires me.
Bucket, i don't know what i'd do without your memes in the morning and through boring days at school.

and finally, i'd like to thank the staff team, and the rest of my friends i didn't list.
You all mean a lot to me.

Here is to another 4 years of terrible puns and references no one gets
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

love u happy four years you large nerd <3
- KatNip

Congrats on Four years 4th! And cheers to another awesome four more years! (That's a scary thought) It's been quite a lot of fun times and always glad to see you on Smile
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

oh god oh fuck
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Happy Four Years!

p.s. send more squidward memes
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

good job Smile
thog dont caare

1 decade ago