Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal.
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: maxandme2575

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: i was banned a few weeks ago, maybe a month but i am not sure. and at the time I didn't think it through and decided to buy items and sell to another shop along with mining ores from a shop located inside a cave. at the time i did not realize how serious this was and how it might hurt others. I am deeply sorry and promise to never do this again if I am given a second chance.

Why do you want to come back: I love this server and would love to play on it again, the community is so nice and the server is just overall great.

-Thank you for reading this.

Hiya

Thank you for your honesty

Yes you were banned for taking the ores from the walls of someone's shop - this wasn't a natural cave and was developed and should have been clear that it was owned 

Now I'd like you to answer a couple questions

Are you allowed to alter player made builds without permission?

Does something not being claimed mean it is available to take from if it is player made?

What have you learned from this?

Are you allowed to alter player made builds without permission?   No, if someone else made the build then it is not your property and it is wrong to ruin someone else's work.

Does something not being claimed mean it is available to take from if it is player made? No, Even if its not claimed its still someone else's work and you should not take from it if you do not have permission.

What have you learned from this?  To never take things that are not mine if I don't have permission, that is stealing and wrong.

if I am unbanned I will find everything that isn't mine and give it to staff so it can be returned to the rightful owner.

Thank you for your responses. You seem to understand what the issues were and I hope you will avoid them in the future

You have been unbanned

Welcome back to hometown!

(01-04-2020, 07:07 AM)illogicalsong Wrote: Thank you for your responses. You seem to understand what the issues were and I hope you will avoid them in the future

You have been unbanned

Welcome back to hometown!

You have banned me for theft but I swear that I didn't steal anything, in fact I barely go on this server so please give me a good explanation what I stole and if I did then I'm sorry but I know for a fact I didn't take any items that wasn't mine. Please respond and unban me thank you.

Wowzers101, If you have been banned, please make your own ban appeal following the correct format given below.
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

-EMC_
Professional Land Remover