• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PvP Treasure Hunt [Event]
Hello!

It's time for an event cause ya know we haven't had one in a long time cause the reset wiped us all out mentally and I definitely haven't had this set up already for a couple weeks and haven't been procrastinating on announcing it because I hate making commitments but HERE WE GO

So Saturday afternoon (Or Sunday morning depending where you are) on Feb 1st, there's gonna be a PvP treasure hunt in IlloPvP. (/Warp illopvp- the current warp placement is not where it will be once the event starts) There will be no armor or weapons allowed- Basically you just get to try and find things and punch people out of the way if you can. Keepinv is on if you die, you'll be able to get back in if you die. There's about 60ish chests hidden in the map with valuables in them. I think it'll be fun, hopefully you do too Tongue

TIME:
It's gonna be 2:30pm my time which is PT so
2:30 PM Saturday, Pacific Time (PT)
5:30 PM Saturday, Eastern Time (ET)
4:30 PM Saturday, Central Time (CT)
3:30 PM Saturday, Mountain Time (MT)
10:30 PM Saturday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
8:30 AM Sunday, Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)

on Feb 1st 2020

This sounds like a lot of fun, and the fact that we can rejoin even when killed, even better, can't wait. Thanks for putting in the Aussie time, saves me trying to work it out.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

neato

THOGMAN ACCEPTS YOUR OFFER!!!
dirrt_
thog dont caare

1 decade ago

Yikes, thats the day of a family member's birthday, and the day before mine/ o.o I'll have to see if I can be there. Otherwise this looks super fun!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023