• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First person
In this "game" all you have to do is post who was the first person who chatted when you first joined. It doesn´t have to be a welcome chat. Just the first person who chatted when you joined for the very first time. (I suggest you use your chat logs) I would start but I dont exactly have access to my Minecraft logs at school. Ill post it when I get home Smile

The first person that said a word when I first logged in was Fluffers_

Do you mean the person who you were chatting with when you last logged on or the person who first talked to you when you joined to the server?
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

No I mean the person who fist typed anything on the server when you joined

I think it was julietsummers but it was so long ago I can't really remember or look it up
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]

[19:38:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP2] Belli> shit, the mods are on! hide the booze!
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

So. .. not much has changed since dk joined lol
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]

How do u look it up

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

It's in %appdata%
.minecraft>logs> find the date you joined

K thx

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk