• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
new appeal
The server I was banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned on SMP the Minecraft server

Minecraft name: My Minecraft username is Flugruger

Reason for your ban: Xray 

Who banned you: Steasaur and EMC

Why should you be unbanned: I believe this ban was false, I've been mining STRAIGHT down and reach around to y level 9 if you check my previous "Suspicious Xray" pathway you would see that I've been only digging straight down to around y level 9 and had been strip mining. My technique might be suspicious in a way, but what I do is simply just find diamonds and sell then TELEPORT SOMEWHERE NEW because diamonds are pretty rare and hard to find when they're close together. The only times I did it stayed and got around 2 patches of diamond ore was when lava was around. I was strip mining. If you took any pictures or evidence please show me. I can guarantee you that I can explain with 100% detail of this. If you have any concerns, please respond to this topic because it was a bit confusing, please let me know. Sorry for me acting like a completed d**k head but I had worked hard on this server. I don't really see how any of my patterns of me mining is valid proof I'm cheating because I'm not. (Also if you were wondering, I had a fortune pick that made me have a lot more diamonds if you thought that was cheating. That's why I had a ton of diamonds) If you have any questions and still convinced you thought I Xray'd please let me know.
Why do you want to come back: I love this server, this is the only few servers with kind, generous, helpful staff, and players, and I miss this feeling because this server is so much fun. I had worked really hard on this server and tried my best to support players, I was trying to make other people happy and have fun. This server has an amazing tight community and I try my best not to leave this server. This is one of the best servers  I joined, and I have to admit, I think this server has a ton of potential and I don't want to leave that feeling behind and not see this server again. I had placed a ton of effort and tried to be generous. I had hired people, with very generous cuts of money, (Such as giving huge tips to people that help me) I love the staff because they were all ways helpful towards me and this would make me upset that ill get banned because this is truly a fun server to play on. I hope I can be on the journey to a successful, fun, tight community. 

Side note: I'm sorry if this seems a bit too repetitive, but I like this server a lot and I promise to do more out to the community. 

THIS IS THE OLD APPEAL I MADE
Response For Steasaur

"Alright so I've given you a couple of days to possibly change the information you put in your explanation which you haven't done. 

You were not banned for X-Ray purely because of the amount of diamonds you had that you gained by using a fortune pick. I was asked by EMC to check out your mines for suspicious breaks and I found very compelling evidence that you in fact were x-raying.

This was the first one I checked: https://imgur.com/x7jsgAJ
You can clearly see where you have mined straight down from ground level and found a cave where found two ore veins in.

Here is another example: https://imgur.com/ussQFWN
These are not the only two examples I have of you mining straight down and hitting diamonds.

We have this incident as well: https://imgur.com/LexOz8k
Which clearly shows you mining down and then a path straight to diamonds.

And then we have this: https://imgur.com/qHtvIu5
Which shows you mine straight down, turn right and hit diamonds and then hit 3 other veins in a chain. You vary your height of mining to hit each one as you mine. 

Although you were mining straight down as you claim that does not explain the screenshots I have provided. I feel very sure that in fact you were x-raying and you have lied to both me and EMC in this appeal.

If you wish to appeal again you may do so but I will not even consider unbanning you until you are being completely honest with us or some other evidence comes to light that might explain your eccentric mining patterns."

Me mining straight down is simply just me using elytra and just flying around and just landed at a random spot with no DELAY in trying to see if diamonds are under me. And if you think I cheated, Are you stupid? this is 1.15.2, there not enough mods that can use Xray THAT FAR where you can see 60 blocks down. Please TELL ME in a response of an Xray mod or x-ray texture pack that can go that far, I HAD installed an x-ray texture pack(NOT ON THE SERVER) and saw that every ore was black. And even though there was a Texture pack or mod that can go that far, I can guarantee you that there at least had to have been coal or some type of ore above the diamonds, so the Digging straight down is irrelevant.
Your commend on "I feel very sure" of me xraying, you need to be positive and clearly there's still a percent of me legit and you don't want to admit it because you are undeniable. When you say "Very sure" that means a good 90% of your logic is me cheating, while that 10% is unconfident, why would you ban me for something you are not 100% sure. Not only that, you replaced those diamonds, which makes the evidence tampered with so id like to see YOUR pov of you catching me "XRAY" I don't have a screen recorder at the time I was banned so I have no proof of me randomly of RTP and me randomly going places then pick a spot with my elytra.

In other words, if you don't understand my frustration, I RANDOMLY yes RANDOMLY picked a location on the world and just started to mine down WITH NO DELAY KEEP IN MIND. If you don't believe me, ID love to show you that I just did circles and just looked EXACTLY down (SO I JUST FALL down to the grown) and started to mine. If you have any plugins or any video of me xraying shows it to me. These Imgur pictures are so irrelevant this makes your server extremely unprofessional, not only that, you are going against MINECRAFT EULA. I'm not trying to blackmail you, but if you see this, your selling VIP 3 for speed and flight. I will contact Minecraft support in regards to this server no matter what, if im banned, or not. 

This is extremely unprofessional accusing me of cheating on your server and you're here thinking IMGUR pictures are relevant. 

Please show me video proof and I can guarantee you that I AM a legit player on this server.

PS Next time, don't show screenshots, this is so unprofessional of a server even though this is a towny/survival server. This is unacceptable because I randomly flying with my elytra and going STRAIGHT down to y lvl 9 is just unbelievable of me getting banned. 

Another note:
I can't believe your here false banning people
You have to understand im mad currently, but don't expect me to say I was xraying any time soon because I never xrayd on hometown.
Also don't use the "I've given you a couple of days to possibly change the information" because THIS IS FINAL, this post won't change unless of grammar mistakes or misc. I'm here to stand by my statement. You can clearly see that with any plugin up your sleeve won't prove anything of me cheating.

Oh boy, I really don't know where to start with this 'appeal' for want of a better word so I will just tackle it in order of your excellent points. I just hope I'm not too stupid to keep up with your arguments, you little brain-box you!

Quote:Me mining straight down is simply just me using elytra and just flying around and just landed at a random spot with no DELAY in trying to see if diamonds are under me.

I don't care if you used an elytra and then waited a year before mining straight down - you still mined straight to diamonds.

And if you think I cheated, Are you stupid? this is 1.15.2, there not enough mods that can use Xray THAT FAR where you can see 60 blocks down. Please TELL ME in a response of an Xray mod or x-ray texture pack that can go that far, I HAD installed an x-ray texture pack(NOT ON THE SERVER) and saw that every ore was black. And even though there was a Texture pack or mod that can go that far, I can guarantee you that there at least had to have been coal or some type of ore above the diamonds, so the Digging straight down is irrelevant.

Well now, let me be the first one to blow your mind and tell you that x-ray mods actually turn non-valuable blocks invisible and so you can see through 60 blocks very easily! Also if you see coal ore in the way you can actually move slightly to the left or right to see under it! 
[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png]
Imagine such a clever person not knowing that or were you just testing how stupid I really am?

Your commend on "I feel very sure" of me xraying, you need to be positive and clearly there's still a percent of me legit and you don't want to admit it because you are undeniable. When you say "Very sure" that means a good 90% of your logic is me cheating, while that 10% is unconfident, why would you ban me for something you are not 100% sure.

Oh dear - that's my nice side trying not to completely humiliate you, I'm so sorry. What I meant was - you x-rayed and it was so obvious, it physically hurt my eyes to see.

Not only that, you replaced those diamonds, which makes the evidence tampered with so id like to see YOUR pov of you catching me "XRAY" I don't have a screen recorder at the time I was banned so I have no proof of me randomly of RTP and me randomly going places then pick a spot with my elytra.

Here's another fact for you that'll blow your mind, we have the magic to see certain blocks that you removed without actually replacing them! That't what those screen shots were - I'm certain that someone who knows so much about texture packs will know this so you must be testing my stupidity again! 

In other words, if you don't understand my frustration, I RANDOMLY yes RANDOMLY picked a location on the world and just started to mine down WITH NO DELAY KEEP IN MIND. If you don't believe me, ID love to show you that I just did circles and just looked EXACTLY down (SO I JUST FALL down to the grown) and started to mine. If you have any plugins or any video of me xraying shows it to me. These Imgur pictures are so irrelevant this makes your server extremely unprofessional,

I will try to respond to your argument here with NO DELAY! I don't know how you think we would obtain videos of you x-raying after the fact? Unless of course, as such an academic you have invented a time machine that I could borrow to go back and watch you mine a tunnel straight to diamonds. I'm certain that once I get a video of that it will be completely different to showing you a picture ...of a tunnel... straight to diamonds....

not only that, you are going against MINECRAFT EULA. I'm not trying to blackmail you, but if you see this, your selling VIP 3 for speed and flight. I will contact Minecraft support in regards to this server no matter what, if im banned, or not. 

Soooo what you are saying is I can keep you banned? Thank you for the permission m'lord. Myself and the other staff are relieved you aren't trying to blackmail us, we will just be off to throw some more donation money onto the fire to keep us all warm during these dark times. 

This is extremely unprofessional accusing me of cheating on your server and you're here thinking IMGUR pictures are relevant. 

Please show me video proof and I can guarantee you that I AM a legit player on this server.

PS Next time, don't show screenshots, this is so unprofessional of a server even though this is a towny/survival server. This is unacceptable because I randomly flying with my elytra and going STRAIGHT down to y lvl 9 is just unbelievable of me getting banned. 

My most sincere apologies for presenting my evidence of your x-raying. You are so right, I really should have given you the response you so deserved - something along the lines of
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRUec86600nBs15lo1I3...hOSbq4eClN]

Another note:
I can't believe your here false banning people
You have to understand im mad currently, but don't expect me to say I was xraying any time soon because I never xrayd on hometown.
Also don't use the "I've given you a couple of days to possibly change the information" because THIS IS FINAL, this post won't change unless of grammar mistakes or misc. I'm here to stand by my statement. You can clearly see that with any plugin up your sleeve won't prove anything of me cheating.

I would give you another day to change any information in this appeal but I have a feeling that it's final.

Well I hope that answered some of your questions and you got a few things off your chest. I know I enjoyed it very much!

I would love to stay and chat some more about your blatant cheating but I need to go and take a swim in the donation pool with all the moneys. Please feel free to make a third appeal for the whole server to enjoy reading!

[Image: faaaf069bea3f60ef40eb4e242f124dc.gif]
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “