Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban appeal -Illo
The server I was banned on was the Hometown SMP server

My Username is JamesTKwack

Reason for my ban: Inappropriate build

Illogical was the Staff that banned me

I take FULL responsibility for my actions, This was a foolish mistake and I would like to make a ban appeal. This was my fault and I made an inappropriate build. I had messaged Mel, one of the staff members, to ask if this WAS appropriate but she or he DID not even respond and refused to help me when I was starting to make this build. Now I'm not going to blame her or him because I should've known this is not appropriate to younger people. This was a mistake on my part and I should've read the rules more clearly, I know what I did wrong, and want to come back to this server.

I should come back because I love this server and the community, I took advantage of my limits and over powered them where It was not fair. I love this server because this is a great community based with a bunch of friendly people. I like this server and like to continue on to this. I have to admit, I was testing my limits, and been not so much of a great person, from this ban, this made me more responsiple, and will make more of a continuous good person. I am sorry for the people I had affected on my build. This was a stupid mistake, I had re-read the rule handbook and I will make sure I will re-read it again if I get un-banned. I know what I did wrong, but I'd still like to be on this server again. 

Thank you,

Well, I normally would ask you to answer some questions but you seem to have already answered them in your appeal.

You have been unbanned, welcome back to hometown! (Link to our full rulebook is on the second page of /rules)