Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: tomasdincau

Reason for your ban: x-raying

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned:
I was having a very bad day and I just thought that I want to find some diamonds to sell and buy slot tokens, which is what I did. However, the night after I felt bad when I realized this has deeper consequences than just me getting money, since if lots of people would use X-ray hacks it would topple the whole diamond economy and change the prices drastically, inflating one of the most important resources. Also if other people would have stacked diamonds for currency-keeping since it is fairly stable, it would essentially drop the value so, that the people would lose money. I should be unbanned because I understand this now and will not attempt to use hacks again.

Why do you want to come back:
I want to come back because I have friends on the server with whom I was just starting an ebook/concrete business. I love the community and how everyone is so nice to each other and I miss it already.

I will gladly give up my gear, which I bought with the money gained from exploiting the server.
I want to get back to the server, the legitimate way this time.

Sincerely,
tomasdincau

Not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting a rather succinct yet correct response with introspection--I'm impressed. Honestly, asking you to fill out the usual questionnaire would be a waste of both of our time at this point, as it would only be fluffing up what you already wrote.

That being said, your ban has now been downgraded to a 29-day temporary ban as a probation period.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook