Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: Mr__mello

Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: Grimm_wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I really love the server and, I've made friends and played a lot on it.
Even tho I didn't x-ray I respect the choices the staff team took.

Why do you want to come back: I've spent a lot of time on the server.
And the community made me feel like I have a second home where I can joke around.
anyways why I really want to go back is because I really love the community and
I know that what I did was wrong and I won't argue wit staff about if I did it or not.
I'll just accept the way it is.
And even tho I got banned once for the same reason I've learned from the first time I shouldn't cheat

I just wanted to clarify to Grimm who banned me that I didn't use torches because I use
Optifine that allowes me to light up the place, so I don't think about using torches.

(03-29-2020, 07:11 PM)fleksflaks Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: Mr__mello

Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: Grimm_wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I really love the server and, I've made friends and played a lot on it.
Even tho I didn't x-ray I respect the choices the staff team took.

Why do you want to come back: I've spent a lot of time on the server.
And the community made me feel like I have a second home where I can joke around.
anyways why I really want to go back is because I really love the community and
I know that what I did was wrong and I won't argue wit staff about if I did it or not.
I'll just accept the way it is.
And even tho I got banned once for the same reason I've learned from the first time I shouldn't cheat

I just wanted to clarify to Grimm who banned me that I didn't use torches because I use
Optifine that allowes me to light up the place, so I don't think about using torches.

Look, I'm only going to ask you this once, are you sure this is what you want to write?  It may just be me, but I'm sensing you're not telling me something from the contradiction you've made.  You said so yourself, you like this community, which is why I'm struggling to understand the why of it all.

Please, consider a redo of this appeal.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Ok I will redo the appeal