Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal- redo
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: Mr__mello

Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: Grimm_wolfie

Why should you be unbanned: I know that what I did was wrong and regret the decisions I made.
And I'm truly sorry for what I did and that it won't happen again.
I understand now that what I did was wrong and could have caused issues with the  community. I'm disappointed with myself about trying to get something with cheats faster, resolving that I might have ruined the economy of the server

Why do you want to come back: I really like the community and the server,  and I've made some friends and spent several hours building, anyways im really sorry what I  did, and I promise nerver to touch any cheats again.

Sorry for not being completely honest on the first appeal.
I Hope you can forgive me.

Okay, much better; thank you. This is a bit an unorthodox approach so-please-bear with me here. Usually, with repeat offenses and the initial appeal you presented, one would find themselves booted out of the community for broken promises. Let that sink in for a minute, because that's not what will happen here. Please, realize the opportunity and don't let it go to waste.

You and I are going to have a chat. There will be some back and forth here, okay?

Who are your friends?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

vespenenevada, LtBushyBoiRR. Those two are my friends
Thay I play with a lot

How Long does the answer have to be?
And I live in a different time zone

Alright, cool.  I would like you to tell me three funny stories you've had them while you've been here.

Edit: as long as you feel is necessary.  I'd like you to think on it though, describe it well.

HomeTown Rulebook

Bushy (thats whats I've been calling him) once he gave me a funny joke on discord "what's Steve's favorit sport?
Boxing" or another time  when ves told me this joke/pun
What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t work?
A stick. Today bushy gave me this joke to cheer my up because I was bored (Mike: Someone stole the wheels off of all the police cars!
Spike: The cops are working on it—tirelessly.)

I hope this fits what you where after?

Good to hear one tried cheering you up, too. Good friends do that.

Since you shared something, I'll share something with you. Some of the best people I know play on this server. I don't know where I'd be without them. Many great memories were made. Something about this place does that. You'll meet a lot of people here, people who will change your life. Hell, I've even seen two people who ended up meeting here and got married; they have a family now.

None of those memories you have are worth more than digital diamonds--do you understand where I'm coming from?

HomeTown Rulebook

Yes I completely understand
And I will promise never to use any sorts of hack/cheats to progress faster

Good.  Here's the deal though.  First, I had to confiscate and destroy your diamond gear--that's a given.  Second, I'm still going to have to give you a temp-ban.  That being said, I think a week is fair enough and consider two days served.  With how crazy things are now getting nowadays, I get the boredom thing and believe friends would be best for you.

One final thing though, do not promise me you won't cheat again.  You promised us that last time.  Promise your friends you won't.  If you care about them, you'll make certain this will never happen again.

HomeTown Rulebook

Ok I will make sure and I'm truly sorry

And I will try to keep myself out of trubble so that I can spend more time with my friends.

Thanks a lot