Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: sydneybrucee

Reason for your ban: X-Raying

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I did not x-ray but I do have a better lighting mod on my game so I can see better. I'm not really sure when I got banned but when I tried to log back on I was greeted with it. I was mining before I logged off last and I found a lot of good things (many diamonds) which may have been the reason for it but I was zig-zag and tunnel mining-not using x-ray. I was also at y-11 to y-13 and was finding many ores so that could've been it as well.

Why do you want to come back: I joined this server around a week ago and love the community. I have built a nice base for myself and I really enjoy the community here. I appreciate all the staff does and the rules in place because they ensure the server is friendly and fun to play on. I respect the rules and I respect your decisions. Thank you for your time.

(03-31-2020, 05:44 AM)sydneybrucee Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: sydneybrucee

Reason for your ban: X-Raying

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I did not x-ray but I do have a better lighting mod on my game so I can see better. I'm not really sure when I got banned but when I tried to log back on I was greeted with it. I was mining before I logged off last and I found a lot of good things (many diamonds) which may have been the reason for it but I was zig-zag and tunnel mining-not using x-ray. I was also at y-11 to y-13 and was finding many ores so that could've been it as well.

Why do you want to come back: I joined this server around a week ago and love the community. I have built a nice base for myself and I really enjoy the community here. I appreciate all the staff does and the rules in place because they ensure the server is friendly and fun to play on. I respect the rules and I respect your decisions. Thank you for your time.

This is your appeal?

I do no appreciate being lied to.  You see, I know you and CountyKnot mined a tunnel together 79hrs (3 days) ago, which is where all the evidence against you was found.

I found this vein you mined through a plain stone floor of your pre-existing mine about ~31hrs ago [1] [2].  You did the same thing here too ~5hrs ago [3] [4].  Funnily enough, they were also done right beside one another [5].

Then, I came across this one, which--again--you found through a plain stone wall [6] [7].  You did the same thing here as well, CountyKnot missed it by one block [8] [9].

Finally, I came across this.  A tunnel you mined off the pre-existing one where you found four diamond veins within 0.09hrs (5min 24sec) [10] [11] [12].

Denied.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook