• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned on the minecraft home town server, not the discord

Minecraft name: Graban00

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: I thought the base was abandoned, since i could open the chest, I didnt know i done wrong.

Why do you want to come back: Home town is a very fun server and i miss it and want to get back to it

Alright graban, lemme remind you of the tutorial you had to go through before you entered the server.

[Image: OheNASo.png]

[Image: lk8Hr4p.png]

[Image: 5OkoKlV.png]

Look familiar? 
How about the /rules

[Image: QrmMHcQ.jpg]

Unclaimed player-made stuff is not allowed to be taken from just cause it is unclaimed. This is made very clear from the moment you join the server.

Your appeal doesn't show me you really want to come back, I will need effort in the responses to these questions to show me you actually care to rejoin.

1) Why is grief and theft not allowed on our server?

2) What is grief/theft? (If you're having trouble, our full rulebook is here)

3) What have you learned from this?

Grief and theft is not allowed on home town because it is destroying someones hard work without permission. Theft is also not allowed because its stealing someones items.
Grief and theft is when you take/steal without permission or when you modify someones work without permission to irritate or annoy someone.
I have learned that I should not take from chest/steal and grief even if the base is abandoned or un-claimed as it is not allowed. I will try hard to not do any of these things again and i will try to insure this never happens. I am sorry for what i did. Thank you

Thank you for your responses. I've taken everything you stole from your inventory already.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to hometown!