Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weeguy1234 unban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: weeguy1234

Reason for your ban: Slurs

Who banned you: EMC_

Why should you be unbanned: I actually did not know of this ban until today. I am also unaware of when this ban was given. My guess is my brother was on my PC whilst I was prioritising uni work (he's 12) and very immature so I'm guessing this is his wrong doing. I've been a member of Hometown for quite some time now and had no form of bad reputation before this ban and feel as though it is undeserved in a way but of course that isn't any staff member's fault. 

Why do you want to come back: Being a member of Hometown was very enjoyable and I had a lot of projects going on before taking a break. Coming back on now since this whole pandemic is going on since I have lots of time to spare, only to realise I am banned which was quite a shock. I apologise on my brothers behalf for his wrong doings and for whatever chaos he causing during the time he was on the server.

Thank you for your honesty but please keep in mind that your account is your responsibility so please do your best to make sure it doesnt happen again. As of this writing you have been unbanned.

Welcome back to Hometown!
Professional Land Remover