Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometown

Minecraft name: GuessDaJuice & Isayyay

Reason for your ban: X-Ray 

Who banned you: Admin

Why should you be unbanned: To be honest , we I didn't know it was against the rule because from what i recalled , i read x-ray texture pack is allowed for some purpose or something along that line and I thought it was allowed for mining as well. The reason why I used x-ray was so that i could find diamonds(clearly) to sell in order to be able to afford the white/black concrete for my house that i'm using to build. Nothing else other than that to be very honest , other than to buy extra materials like Sealanterns and such to beautify the place haha. I'm truly sorry for my actions and my brother(isayyay) was merely there to mine with me and he did not have the x-ray mod and in fact he told me not to use it as well because he thought it was against the rule(which now I know is). 

Why do you want to come back: We've been putting alot of time and effort into the server for the past couple of days and having to be banned and kicked would be such a waste, not only that but my brother has invited quite a few of his friends to play together in the server and so have I (they have yet to join). Our goal and intention before the partial lockdown is lifted (in our country) is that we all build out homes within the area and build link bridges to join them hahahhaha. Called it project lockdown LOL. But yeah all in all , we're truly sorry for our actions and promise it will never happen again. Really hope to be back to join our friends and be able to play again in the community. Once again , we apologise for our actions and really seek your forgiveness. 

hey , could I please get a response ? Would really love to be back in the community....

[Image: 4fy4f6N.png]

[Image: DDpwJPt.png]

These are from the ban appeal template. You need to wait for the people who banned you to respond. Asking for a response will not help.

idk what that picture is for none of that is me or anyone i know but ok cool

"make sure that you patiently wait for a staff member to review your appeal. Posting "hello? anyone there?" over and over will not make the process any faster."

You've asked us to review your appeal faster, which makes what Illogical posted relevant to you.

In order to appeal an x-ray ban, you'll have to answer a series of questions.  Each question will require three (3) sentences each as a response to make sure you understand why x-raying is against the rules.

- Why is x-raying against the rules?
- How does x-raying affect the server?
- What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook