Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Ban appeal - WackoMan0_o
Server I was banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: WackoMan0_o

Reason for my ban: Grief

Who banned me: EMC_

Why should you be unbanned: I didn't do this on purpose. I warped to /warp BlazeNow or smthing like such and ended up in some little town with horses. I found a sandstone shack and I wanted to see what is inside and if it is claimed or not. I found out that turtles were in and when I tried to seal it back up and put everything back as it were I for some reason lagged out so much I couldn't do anything. Other then that I don't think I stole anything from anyone.

Why do I want to come back: I like this server and just today I hit 50 votes and got a member rank. I wouldn't want to throw that away and I do have friends I play with almost everyday. I never intended to grief and wouldn't do such thing. I was banned for stealing coal before and I learned my lesson, I didn't mean for this to happen or to destroy someone's build like that. Please unban me and I promise I won't touch anyone's build ever again. P.S. I think that sandstone dome was next to misspotato's horse and villager farm.
WackoMan0_o Confused

Okay, so let's get one thing straight, I don't believe you could have done this on accident. I watched you walk around the area trying to get into whatever you could. You should know had you reread the rules after your first ban that modifying builds that aren't yours is against the rules. There is also the stick feature that lets you check for if something is claimed by right clicking the air with a stick but you chose to break stuff instead. So let's start from there.

After walking up to the house and checking the doors which were locked you should have known the area was claimed. Instead of keeping that mind you walked up the river near the house breaking all the sea pickles and coral blocks you could find. You then placed the sea pickles in other places of the river but the coral was just gone: https://imgur.com/a/sGhuKgb

You then proceeded to the sandstone building where you then broke three blocks, again you didn't need to do that to check for a claim, and let out some turtles. You then punched them a few times trying to get them back in attempting to reseal the building. However, before resealing the building you went inside of it and looked through the hoppers that were inside: https://imgur.com/a/81YmoHr

You were banned when you gave up and left.

So, I find it hard to believe you did this all on accident. So, please re-explain to me why you should be unbanned.

EMC_

I didn't want to modify the builds i wanted to see if they are claimed and wanted to see what's in them. That is how i got to the sandstone dome.I haven't heard of that stick feature before tbh ;( .Aswel for the corals and sea pickles i thought they were a natural occasion in minecraft, not placed but naturally spawned.
Everything i broke that i thought was a build (i think cause it has been a day since the act) i put back but the way it was but the dome since i really just couldn't do it.I never experienced such a lag on the server before.
It's  true that i got inside the dome and i did check the hoppers,reason is cause I was surprised and was wondering what kind of stuff could be inside them as what is there that you get from these turtles.
I never intended to grief on others builds i was just wondering what they are at that point but as i said before it won't happen again.If it does you can permaban me and i will say it's totally fair.I know you have doubts but there is no other way then in words i can assure you that I didn't  intend to ruin someone's build.That's all.
WackoMan0_o Confused

Just to inform, coral and sea pickles do not naturally spawn in rivers. In order to be unbanned, I'd like you to answer the following.

1. Are you allowed to modify builds that are not yours for any reason?

2. What should you do if you accidentally grief someone.
Professional Land Remover

1.I am not allowed to modify other's builds without their permission.

2.If I accidentally grief I should either return everything as it was or if incapable notify moderators about it.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
WackoMan0_o Confused

Please try again with your answers and add more detail.

EMC_

1.Well I am not allowed to modify others builds for any reason.I would only be able to modify it through compromise with the builds owner if I could change it and what I could change it too.

2.Well accidental grieves shouldn't happen since there is a stick feature where you can check if something is claimed, though if in any case possible it happens because of lag and the build is not protected, I think it should be reported to the staff as soon as possible so the grief can be resolved.

This is all I can think off..I hope it is enough .

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
WackoMan0_o Confused

Thank you for your answers. I heavily suggest you go over the rules again and refresh yourself on what natural generation looks like. As of this posting you are unbanned.

EMC_
Professional Land Remover