• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal - Daabinator
Code:
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Daabinator

Reason for your ban: theft/failure to replant

Who banned you: RTY

Why should you be unbanned: First, I'd like to question why I was banned for failing to
replant something. I don't clearly remember failing to replant anything on the server, as the only farms
I've used that require things growing are the acacia farm (which I though staff replanted) and the
sugarcane farm (which regrows.) I sincerely do not remember failing to replant anything, and if
there are any rules that I didn't know about, please tell me.
   However, as for my accusation of theft, I accept my guilt. When I was fresh onto the server,
I /rtped around and broke a few structures that I did not know were belonging to anyone. I also
set up my base near a large pit with beacons with no claim, and as I desperately need a mining assistant for
my base's excavation, I took 2 of the 6 beacons from the pit and used them to help me mine out
my base. I promised I was going to return them when my base excavation was done. I already felt
guilty about taking them and was going to return them... but when I tried to log on today, I found I was banned.
I felt horrible knowing my inevitable punishment caught up with me. Grief is wrong, whether it
is a starter base or a diamond mansion, and I do now recognize that my actions were that of a
cheater and a thief, and were horrible to commit. If you unban me, I promise from the bottom of my heart to return the beacons
and anything else I stole, and I sincerely, truthfully, and strongly believe that I will never do
such a thing again. I am sorry for failing my favorite server.

Why do you want to come back: I have been working on this server for weeks on end. During the
height of this virus outbreak, it has been keeping me preoccupied and distracting me from the
sad things in everyday life. I've made many friendships over the course of a month on the server, and I
would hate to see them go to waste, as well as everything I have built and established in my name
on the server. This server has truly been my second home for the past month, and I would hate to
stay kicked out of it forever. Please consider my appeal. Thank you, and have a pleasant day.

So upon having a look at our public server run treefarm, I noticed that the whole Acacia segment was left harvested and unreplanted. Normally I would just mail the person a written warning, but in this instance, it was every tree with the exception of a couple trees, that wasnt fully chopped and replanted. Hence the ban. It clearly states throughout the entire farm that you are to replant.
Upon reading this you should be unbanned, but please remember to replant in the future.