Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com
Minecraft name: Limmys10

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: EMC_

Why should you be unbanned: I feel bad for taking the things as i was not aware that we couldnt take things from unclaimed plots. I didnt read the rules, all i knew was be to nice and no tnt cannons and stuff which i do anyway. i teleported to a friend right after joining so i did not take the quiz, although right after i was warned and told about the quiz i went to take it right away and then i got banned. Obviously its my fault and i take full responsibility. I just thought that the unclaimed plots were abandoned plots and i feel terrible because i have had things happen like this to me on other servers and i will give everything back that i have taken as i know how not fun that is. im just really sorry about everything

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because this server is my favorite and i spend most of my time here. i have put hours of effort into my builds and i enjoy not being worried about my base being exploded. Me and my friends have recently started to make a huge underground shopping area as well and i would really like to finish that. I also like the people in the server, they are funny and kind compared to some people in other servers. This server is just really fun and it has a lot of commands that others dont and i find that interesting.

I appreciate you accepting fault. However, there's one problem with your appeal. You cannot tpa out of the tutorial. You had to pass the quiz in order to enter the server. You acknowledged that you knew the rules by passing the quiz. However, since you admit fault, please answer the following with at least two sentences.

1. Why is griefing bad?

2. Is it wrong to remove blocks from builds that are not yours?

3. what counts as a claim?
Professional Land Remover

1. griefing is bad because it ruins things that players could have spent ages trying to make. It is bad because you take things that arent yours and it ultimately results in the player who has been griefed being sad. It is just a morally wrong thing to do

2. It is very wrong to remove blocks from builds that arent yours. It makes the person upset and it is wrong.

3. A claim is just anything that a player has placed down. You should not break anything that is not yours and if it isnt yours then it is someone elses claim.

Also side note, i dont mean this in a rude way but somehow i did tpa to my friend before taking the quiz. I dont know how and im sorry if this seems rude. Thank you for responding to my appeal, it means a lot

Thank you for your responses. As of this posting you have been unbanned. Please return any stolen good to a staff member on your return.
Professional Land Remover