• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Attacks Of 4/1
Shocked 
This morning something very tragic happened.The Attacks of 4/1. Tens of poor chickens, rabbits, cows and pigs died this morning in the hands of hamstergirl07 and creepercreep48(the number might not be exact for the creeper guy) Also, 9 blocks of iron and 5 rows of wheat and 1 row of sugarcane were stolen. These transgressions were dealt with by [Expert] Wiseman, [Expert] Thorsassin, [Veteran] Veo_,        
  [VIP3] Nether_Ruler, and the person who banned them [Enforcer] Kat    (sorry if I left anyone's name out :/ these were the people who mainly helped

Here's the story to all who want to hear (read)             

Yesterday hamstergirl07 had killed my skeleton horse Named Dawn after she bought a house from me at my sky island (/warp rulerville). I decided to let this go after Kat was joking about it. Anyway, this morning I was raising money to buy a beacon. I obtained the $5 I needed to buy it and I did ( /warp emporium thank you so much <3 ) I asked if anybody had iron and an anonymous player gave me them (can't remember the name :/ not important anyway) I made them into blocks and Creeper asked to tpa to me. I accepted and he wandered around Rulerville while I finished building the base for the beacon. After I finished building it and places the iron in it to power it, I noticed creeper and hamster getting into a fight. She started getting pissed at me for something he did and told me to make him apologize. I didn't respond and she started to tear down the beacon. I got the beacon part but she got the iron. I then started "screaming" at her and Wise and Veo tpa'ed over. He began to take screenshots and Thor also came over, tell her to stop and leave. Guess what? She didn't. By my command a Zombie Pigman came out of my Nether Portal and hamster saw it. She attacked it and it started chasing her. Wise trapped her in between two of the houses and the pigman killed her. She still didn't learn her lesson and she /home'ed back. Wise and the others were trying to ask her (still politely) to stop but she wouldn't. Then she and Creeper started killing all of my mobs (the attacks) after about 10 seconds they were all gone. I have over 30 mobs in total most of them being bunny's. They then broke out of the animal pen and started griefing my farm. Hamster then either suicided or fell of the warp. She then /home´ed back again and began to leave the house. Wise began to spam build and tried to trap her within the spam build. He finally succeeded and he placed a pstone. Wise added me to the pstone and while hamster was typing some of her hurtful words (¨Fuck You Nether!¨, ¨-Slaps Nether in the face-¨) I trapped her in a cobblestone ¨wall¨ She then /home´ed again and Wise blocked the Doors. placing a pstone and trapping her. Veo then began to question me and I told him everything that hamster and creeper broke. Kat then came on minechat while she was waiting for her computer. After she got on PC she Jailed them, questioned them, then banned them both. She then Rolled back the area and I gave her the beacon I picked up because she also rolled that back.

Well that´s it for whoever wanted to know. I am building a shrine for all the animals and I am asking an admin (or mod) to re-spawn the animals. I only want 2 of each as I don´t know exactly how many I had. I am asking for 2 pigs, 2 cows, and 2 rabbits. Please go to /warp rulerville and go to the right and find the animal pens. Place the 2 animals in each pen (same animal). Also, you should so chickens wandering around the warp. If there aren't 2 place 2 please. I used to have around 10 but I'm not sure

For reference i wasn't meaning to block her to get her killed by the pigman, but simply to prevent her from crossing from one side of the town to the other, which we did with a large level of success.

Then staff came over and fixed it and banned hamstergirl. GG Ez!

Best regards
Wise.

What an interesting story, good read xD

Poor bunnys D: <3

(04-08-2016, 03:02 AM)Nitro Wrote: What an interesting story, good read xD

Poor bunnys D: <3

Was an interesting day too :o
- KatNip