• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestions on what to add
hey! i wanna do something good for the players and the server. What would you like to see added that you could benefit from?

-mello

Something that promotes community involvement again, like we used to have a library people would contribute to (granted it was usually fanfic which... may or may not fly anymore who knows) or something like that. A build where people that are interested can help contribute and make it their own as well as an experience to be shared
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(05-17-2020, 10:51 AM)Star Wrote: A build where people that are interested can help contribute and make it their own

did someone say trash 2?

I'm hearing trash 2.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(05-17-2020, 10:58 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 10:51 AM)Star Wrote: A build where people that are interested can help contribute and make it their own

did someone say trash 2?

I'm hearing trash 2.

Why is trash 2 not a thing yet? Maybe I'll just start one soon
[Image: aenPm2S.png]

Earned my right to drop this joke with 1000 votes
26/11/2019

(05-18-2020, 03:39 PM)EspInquisition Wrote: Why is trash 2 not a thing yet? Maybe I'll just start one soon

it exists on the new server but no one has built anything there since the few weeks after the reset

the original warp is /warp trahs3 but i think /warp bin also works

(05-18-2020, 05:00 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 03:39 PM)EspInquisition Wrote: Why is trash 2 not a thing yet? Maybe I'll just start one soon

it exists on the new server but no one has built anything there since the few weeks after the reset

the original warp is /warp trahs3 but i think /warp bin also works
Well no one is building because no permission
Pls fix
[Image: aenPm2S.png]

Earned my right to drop this joke with 1000 votes
26/11/2019

yeah the warp is claimed bc we often use expensive blocks like ores etc

let me know if you want access and I'll trust you!

(05-17-2020, 01:43 AM)fleksflaks Wrote: hey! i wanna do something good for the players and the server. What would you like to see added that you could benefit from?

-mello

I think it would be really nice to have a mail center where you can give people gifts when they aren't there.
what[img=568x125]file:///C:/Users/baile/OneDrive/shot/dreamslainme.png[/img]