• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi !
Big Grin 
Wanted to say hi to you all. It is June 13 today, I should be back within the next couple days. It has been quite a roller coaster, but now all mostly smooth again!

Thanks for the support I received from you all during the dark ages!

Heart

Oh my gosh welcome back!!!

Oh wow, it's fantastic to hear from you man! Just a little heads up, in your absence we did have a full server reset due to lag issues caused by a bunch of factors. So unfortunately your builds and stuff are gone. (we have an archive server that occasionally goes up where those things can be viewed, but it is not /currently/ up.) Regardless though, damn it's good to have you back around!!!
Discord: Guy#1507 

Happy to hear you're back! Hope all is well <3 Smile
- KatNip

Welcome back!!
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Oh my gosh, welcome back!! It’s been forever since I last saw you so you probably don’t remember me Smile. I’m just glad you’re back!! Smile
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

So excited to hear that you’re coming back! 
I can’t wait to talk to you again!! Welcome home, Jeff!
[Image: image0.jpg]

i've never personally met you but i'm looking forward to it... welcome back to hometown!

JEFF OH MY It's so good to see you again!!! I've been so worried about you these past years/months, I can't believe your back, and I hope your doing well! I was so sad when I heard the news from your family on here, but it's so good to see that your relatively okay again! The whole hometown community has missed you so much! I can't wait to see you on again jeff Smile
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

So glad to hear your doing well. Good to see you doing well and returning to hometown.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]