• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Five years. Wow.
Honestly I don't know where to start. As of today, I've *officially* been a part of hometown for over five years. A while back I asked rowebot to check out his chatlogs from a few years back, which is evidence that I've been a part of this community since August 13th, 2015! Of course, the welcome message wasn't found which means I could've been here longer but thank you so much rowe for scouring through your logs to find my join date! It meant so much to me!. 

Across these five years I've met so so so many people that I've come to love and adore, and so many have left which has made me so sad, and some I don't talk to anymore. but you all mean so much to me. Without every single one of you I wouldn't be here to come on and make me happy. Thank you to all my friends for making hometown the love of my life, even if that sounds cheezy. Thank you to the Staff Team who continually runs this beautiful server every single day to the utmost prized sensibility. It means so much to all of us, and me that you do what you do. Smile. I can't wait to see what this sixth year brings to me, in fact I'm going in to my senior year o.o I legit joined hometown when I was twelve, and I'm seventeen now, like WOW. Maybe this year ill actually finish my buildings lol
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

congrats cil! you were my first friend I made on here when I joined 4 years ago and im so happy to have known you for these 4 years <3
[Image: sW0qOSG]

Heart 
(08-14-2020, 08:38 AM)gam3babizz Wrote: congrats cil! you were my first friend I made on here when I joined 4 years ago and im so happy to have known you for these 4 years <3

<3
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Happy 5 years <3
- KatNip

Happy Five Years!!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

Congratulations Cil!
It is I murdman!

congrats cil! happy 5 years glad to have been here with you for a lot of it :)

(long live twilightco)

Hey Cil! Glad to have known you as long as I have. We both joined about the same time, and I have never really finished any build either! lol
Glad to call you my friend!
Happy 5 years!