• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UHC game!
Game date: MOVED TO Sept 19th 2020

Hometown is gonna be doing a UHC game! If you don't know what UHC is, here's the rules
UHC=Ultra Hardcore

In this gamemode, you do not heal unless  you have something that gives you instant health, or regeneration. (gold apples, etc). You will not heal from eating food.

You start with nothing in your inventory, you and the other players are scattered across a (small) survival map. PVP is disabled for the first 10m to give you time to gather resources. After 10 mins are up pvp is enabled and the world border starts to close. There will be 30 mins with pvp enabled - or until 4 players remain, whichever comes first. Then the remaining players will be teleported to a deathmatch area, were they must fight until one remains.

BTW- x-ray/other hacks will be treated the same here as they would be in the normal world. You will be permanently banned with no appeal. We will be watching the match Big Grin

Prizes: 
1st - 50k and a thing
2nd- 25k and a thing
3rd-  10k and a thing

You must sign up here or at /warp UHC or you cannot play
Signups will close on the 18th.

I need names before the game starts in order to set it up. 

Times: Sept 5th 2020

2 pm Pacific time

4 pm Central time

5 pm Eastern time

9 pm GMT

10 pm British Summer Time

7 am Aus Eastern Time

Can I team with my friend?
No, no teams, sorry, I might do a teamed game later but this round, if you're found teaming, you'll be kicked out

Will my inventory/experience in the normal world be affected?
No

Can I use killaura/bhop/xray
No you will be permanently banned with no appeal I'm warning you now, and you should already know this

Can I spectate after I die?
Not for the survival bit, I'll have a spectating area for deathmatch

Will it be 1.8 PvP?
No, everything is 1.16.1 (unless we update to 1.16.2 by then, in which case, it'll be that)

Will there be a nether/end connected to the world?
No, there will be mob drops with nether items, though, so be on the lookout for those

Can I kill people before PvP starts?
Yes, you can, if you figure out a way to legit kill someone before PvP opens, you may. Since this is a PvP game it's not under the 'no player killing' rules. This is a normal part of UHC

Will people drop their items?
Yes

I would love to sign up for this, my ign is ThatOneWolfe, don't really know where we sign up but I believe we do it on this thread so that's what I'm doing Smile Can't wait to see what happens with this!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Sign me the fuck up

EspInquisition
[Image: aenPm2S.png]

Earned my right to drop this joke with 1000 votes
26/11/2019

I am in. Shovelhead

I'll give it a go, though I would probably die of starvation first.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

Platnium2101, will there be a Nether or just overworld?
Big Grin

(08-18-2020, 11:53 PM)Platnium2101 Wrote: Platnium2101, will there be a Nether or just overworld?

No nether, mentions in the post :3

I'm in.

IGN: N00dlez_

And the time is actually reasonable for europeans!

Elses
[Image: mBAdwE6.png]

all the times that this happens i’m assuming coincide with one another?