• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
spooky santa !!!!!!!!!
IGN: triplecrit

Spooky Santa is just Jack Skellington. Change my mind

(09-21-2020, 08:01 AM)derpedo Wrote: yall know what time of year it is lol

the event goes as follows: if you want to enter, submit your FULL username ( no nicknames! ) in a reply below this post. your name will then be entered into a pool, and around oct. 11th i will close this thread and churn these names through a random generator. you will be given a name, and you must prepare a gift for that user. when the warp is open (/warp spookysanta) find the chest with THEIR username ( not yours !!) and put their gift in the chest. 

voila ! you're done.

you MUST put a gift in your persons chest by the morning of the october 28th (give or take! official dates will be decided closer to the event. and dont nag me about it. i havent forgotten). if i log on that night and their chest is empty, your gift is taken away and will be given to them instead. 

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE ARE SOME RULES!!!

please be generous and creative with your gifts. it's really hard going around seeing people give shulkers or chests full of very valuable items and then get 1-2 lower valued items in return. if you are going to sign up, please put in the effort!!  please gift a minimum of 7-9 different types of items (and not something like 7-9 different types of stones lmao. go out of the box please). and please dont just give 7 TOTAL items and call it a day. thats just not fair to others lol. if you are unsure about your gift PLEASE come to me for suggestions. i saw a player get 2 shulkers AND a chest full of gifts and in return they got ONE type of each ore in return (YES! I am calling you out lol). try your absolute best to fill up the chest completely.

this time around if i deem your gift insufficient it will be thrown into a pile of other bad gifts and swapped out. dont give out gifts you dont want to receive.

that being said, things are getting better. most of yall go above and beyond and its good to see. 

as always, message me with any questions you have. [Image: smile.png]

mindyourmanners

N00dlez_

Marvelette
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

Mr__mello with 2 _ _
[Image: 2020-08-23_12.50.36.png]

TheBushMan_

Elses
[Image: mBAdwE6.png]

bluefragmentt Big Grin

[blueinc.]