Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban apeals
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: TheFriedMango

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: pengu

Why should you be unbanned: i think i should be unbanned because i wont xray ever again i just wanted diamonds bcuz i was jealos of friedchair my bff so i just downloaded a xray texture pack to get more diamonds and also lapis cuz it was kinda hard to find so i pulled up the xray to get more diamonds and iron cuz everytime i get iron or diamonds i die in lava so i died over and over and over again so i just thought lemme just xray for some diamonds . and i did so then i lost track of time and i just afk ed at /warp xp  

Why do you want to come back: so i can play with my bff FriedChair cuz skyblock on hypixel was kind getting boring and he searched for a smp to play on , so can i please come back on the server Angel

Hi there, thank you for your honest appeal.

For me to consider unbanning you, I'd like you to answer a couple questions. Please put some thought into your answers: don't just type out the first thing that comes to mind. I'm not going to set a word count or minimum number of sentences, but I do expect that you show a good deal of effort in your responses, ok?

1: If you're competing with someone else and win through cheating, is that fair to the other person?

2: It's difficult to find diamonds, and many players spend hours mining for them. How do you think they would feel if you suddenly have way more than them but haven't put the work in to get them?

3: How could xraying and selling diamonds affect the owners of other shops?
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]