Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: CluckerTheMop

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Penguin/Jeff/Bel

Why should you be unbanned: I feel I should be unban as I acknowledge that what I did was the wrong thing, I should've just mined normally instead of using X-Ray to save time. I've uninstalled the resource pack since then so I can't use it again and it can't tempt me. I also acknowledge the affect which this has on the server's economy/the unfair advantage of having it over other players who spend the time to go mining in search of the ores. I'm willing to do things to help give back to other players who I may have cheated out of getting diamonds by doing tasks for them or donating items. I'm sorry for my actions and whoever it may have affected.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back as the server has a good sense of community to it and I enjoyed my time there. You can reset my balance back down to zero and remove any resources I may have X-Rayed for from me. As well as this I've enjoyed building on an pretty much lag-free server with my friends, it's the first server I've played on with them and they're fairly new to Minecraft and I hope to help them learn on this server

You've put a good amount of thought into this appeal and have covered everything without being prompted, so I am willing to unban you. Be aware that any repeat offenses will not be tolerated and you will not be given the opportunity to appeal if this happens again.

Your ban has been converted to a 30 day tempban as of when you were banned, so you have 28 days remaining. Your balance has been reset to zero and your diamonds/diamond tools have been destroyed.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Thank You for giving me another chance, it means a lot to both me and my friends. Smile

I hope you have a good evening and Thank You again Smile