Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Apeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: IIOliveII

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I admit my wrong doings here. I would believe I could actually help the community on this server. I was using X-Ray because my friends were gonna join and they asked me to get some gear for them, and it's very hard for me to find iron, diamonds, gold stuff like that so I thought it would be a good idea but obviously not. After I was done mining with X-Ray I realized that what I did was very wrong, but I didn't know what to do with the stuff I got with X-Ray.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because the server is so peaceful and the people on the server are so nice to others! While all of the other servers I play on are just straight up toxic. I was planning on inviting some friends on so I was making gear for them a bit before I was banned. I just think that the server is one of the best servers I have ever been on! I don't find many good servers to play on so I was very happy that I found a good server! And I wanna help other players on the server!

I'm not sure what you mean by "After I was done mining with X-Ray I realized that what I did was very wrong, but I didn't know what to do with the stuff I got with X-Ray." because I banned you in the middle of when you were actively mining with x-ray...

Now if I'm even going to consider this appeal, I want to repeat this part of the ban appeal rules for you:

[Image: tfSvvp8.png]

I'm going to have you answer a few questions, and remember, very thorough, thought-out answers would be in your best interest.

1. If you're competing with someone else and win through cheating, is that fair to the other person?

2. It's difficult to find diamonds, and many players spend hours mining for them. How do you think they would feel if you suddenly have way more than them but haven't put the work in to get them?

3. How could x-raying and selling diamonds affect the owners of other shops?

(10-26-2020, 11:21 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: I'm not sure what you mean by "After I was done mining with X-Ray I realized that what I did was very wrong, but I didn't know what to do with the stuff I got with X-Ray." because I banned you in the middle of when you were actively mining with x-ray...

Now if I'm even going to consider this appeal, I want to repeat this part of the ban appeal rules for you:

[Image: tfSvvp8.png]

I'm going to have you answer a few questions, and remember, very thorough, thought-out answers would be in your best interest.

1. If you're competing with someone else and win through cheating, is that fair to the other person?

2. It's difficult to find diamonds, and many players spend hours mining for them. How do you think they would feel if you suddenly have way more than them but haven't put the work in to get them?

3. How could x-raying and selling diamonds affect the owners of other shops?

1. No. It's not fair to the other person. Cheating while you're competing with someone ruins the game.

2. They wouldn't think that it was fair if someone had more diamonds than them because they cheated to get them. They might even think that they should start using X-Ray.

3. I don't really know much about the shops but, it's not fair because shops are there to help players get materials and so players can sell some of their materials to get some money to buy some other materials they might need.

4. When I got banned I remember being at my chests but I'm not sure. Also thinking about the answers to these questions was quite hard for me since I'm not very smart. But I will never use hacks to get stuff ever again! Please consider to unban me! - IIOliveII