Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: PancakeSavage [Was DarkAngel449 at the time]

Reason for your ban: Grief of DopedUpLlama

Who banned you: deadcore1

Why should you be unbanned: I accidentally mined a block that wasnt mine and didnt realize it. It was 4 years ago I think.
I know griefing a bad and I did not intentionally do it. I promise I will not repeat my mistake. It makes other players unhappy and im sorry for it.

Why do you want to come back: I want to play on my favourite server again, I usually don't play minecraft anymore since being banned. I enjoy playing on this server, was one of my first servers to play on with my high school friends. Id really love to rejoin if i could. I'm trying to reconnect with some friends I had on the server. It was fun playing with them.

It's been 4 years, you have been banned long enough. I have unbanned you. Welcome back to Hometown! Just FYI, we had a server-wide reset little over a year ago, so when you join back, you would be starting over.
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

(10-19-2020, 08:49 AM)TrekkieEnderman Wrote: It's been 4 years, you have been banned long enough. I have unbanned you. Welcome back to Hometown! Just FYI, we had a server-wide reset little over a year ago, so when you join back, you would be starting over.

Thank You so much