Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: william11noah12

Reason for your ban: Grief.  leaving while be spoken to by a staff member

Who banned you: Melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: Because my son is 8 years old and he loves playing on this server.  Please let me know exactly what happened and I will talk to him about it.  He said that melaniebeedot kept TP him to her over and over.  

Why do you want to come back: He loves playing on this server.  Please let him back on.  send me an email with the details and we will get this issue resolved to where he can play MC on this server.  Thank you for your time in this matter.  

Our experience with William11Noah12 on our server so far has generally consisted of asking to be teleported to everyone's bases, setting home in said bases without permission, teleporting other players into said bases without permission, killing animals in said bases without permission, and so I had spoken with him and asked him not to touch what does not belong to him. Not even 15 minutes later, he then proceeded to steal 17 emerald blocks from the public beacon base at the resource world spawn. When I confronted him, I teleported him to the location to refresh his memory of what he had done while I explained to him that this isn't allowed and to see if he understands. He chose to ignore me and run away, multiple times, and so I brought him back each time. Eventually I had to put him in a jail to get him to hold still. At that point he logged off though I was still speaking to him.

If you could review with him the concept of not touching what does not belong to you, and generally respecting other players' properties, possessions, and preferences while visiting them, we would appreciate it, and can consider letting him return.