• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Build Comp
Heyo guys, doing another build competition, I really liked the other one I did and everyone else seemed to as well, so here we go

You will need to sign up either here or /mail illogicalsong in-game to sign up to participate

This will not be in the main world, this is in an arena where you will be in creative mode. You do not need to normally have access to the creative world to participate, any rank can join. You have to sign up and get a plot assigned to you. Inventories do not connect with the main world.

Example plot:

[Image: 2020-11-08_17.09.27.png]

The walls are there to stop ppl from seeing your build, they will be removed after the competition so don't incorporate it into your build lol

To sign up, respond to this thread with your in-game name, or /mail send illogicalsong that you would like to join 

There will be prizes. I am not going to tell you what they are. 

The build theme is: Mechanical 

it's purposefully broad because I really wanna see the different ideas people come up with :3

Building will end on December 10th

This is single-player, no teams sorry

Count me in please, TheDutyPaid

Big Grin

(11-09-2020, 08:11 AM)illogicalsong Wrote: Heyo guys, doing another build competition, I really liked the other one I did and everyone else seemed to as well, so here we go

You will need to sign up either here or /mail illogicalsong in-game to sign up to participate

This will not be in the main world, this is in an arena where you will be in creative mode. You do not need to normally have access to the creative world to participate, any rank can join. You have to sign up and get a plot assigned to you. Inventories do not connect with the main world.

Example plot:

The walls are there to stop ppl from seeing your build, they will be removed after the competition so don't incorporate it into your build lol

To sign up, respond to this thread with your in-game name, or /mail send illogicalsong that you would like to join 

it's purposefully broad because I really wanna see the different ideas people come up with :3

IM IN!
[Image: sW0qOSG]

I would love to participate, my ign is ThatOneWolfe!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(11-09-2020, 08:11 AM)illogicalsong Wrote: Heyo guys, doing another build competition, I really liked the other one I did and everyone else seemed to as well, so here we go

Example plot:

Uhm i can try, Phos_Hnk

Elsio! I am totally in
Everything is Panda

I'm in!!!!

EMC_ Tongue
Professional Land Remover

N00dlez_

I'm totally in.

Thank you Illo for doing this again!

Mr__mello
[Image: 2020-08-23_12.50.36.png]

Example plot:

I'll join! :>
-Moth_7