• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com
Minecraft name: berry_boba (formally berrychii_)

Reason for your ban: xray

Who banned you: uber

Why should you be unbanned: It was honestly a stupid decision, I really won't ever do it again, I even deleted it because there's no point even even using cheats in MC. I sincerely apologize for my actions.

Why do you want to come back: This server has always been one of my favorites, I love the people, the shops and all the the interactions I have with people on here. Please consider.
[Image: original.gif]~ berrychii_

I will want multiple sentences as answers to each of the following questions for the appeal to be considered. Please take your time and do it right.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(11-11-2020, 08:34 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote:  I will want multiple sentences as answers to each of the following questions for the appeal to be considered. Please take your time and do it right.

Why is X-raying bad?

Why is X-raying bad? Xraying is bad because it gives you an unfair advantage over other players. It is a cheat and should overall not be used.

How does X-raying affect other players? It gives you an unfair advantage over them. Maybe causing you to get more money or stuff like that, which is really not fair.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy? It gives you a chance to sell them, for example, can affect the buyer by removing those diamonds from his/her's account. 

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray? Buy them, ask a player or go mine them yourself (without xray). What I did was a bad decision, and it will not happen again.

(11-12-2020, 11:57 AM)berry_boba Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 08:34 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote:  I will want multiple sentences as answers to each of the following questions for the appeal to be considered. Please take your time and do it right.

Why is X-raying bad?

Why is X-raying bad? Xraying is bad because it gives you an unfair advantage over other players. It is a cheat and should overall not be used.

How does X-raying affect other players? It gives you an unfair advantage over them. Maybe causing you to get more money or stuff like that, which is really not fair.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy? It gives you a chance to sell them, for example, can affect the buyer by removing those diamonds from his/her's account. 

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray? Buy them, ask a player or go mine them yourself (without xray). What I did was a bad decision, and it will not happen again.

Please put more effort into your appeal. As it stands I can not accept this appeal as is.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(11-13-2020, 01:17 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 11:57 AM)berry_boba Wrote:

Why is X-raying bad?

Please put more effort into your appeal. As it stands I can not accept this appeal as is.
Okay! I'll try again. Here is my 2nd answer:

Why is X-raying bad?
I see why xraying is bad because it ruins the experience for other players and yourself while making you have an unfair advantage of getting more loot and resources which could ruin the servers economy.

Other players work so hard to get their things and when you go xraying it ruins the experience for them. It could also increase the problem of xray hackers because seeing others xray hacking, it could encourage more people to use it.

When you xray hack it gives you the opportunity to mine out all the valuable resources to use to sell, which could fill up chests causing you to get all the money while others cant. It also makes you rich off of cheating while other people are fairly working and getting much less.

It is best to either work for it of come up with a plan to make money by selling your resources that you have extra of. There is many other ways i could make money and i wrongfully chose to xray hack.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to Home Town and remember that if you X-ray again there will be no appeal. Your balance has been reset to zero and all diamond tools/gear or higher have been removed from your inventory.