Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quiiverr's Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Quiiverr

Reason for your ban: Failure to replant on /warp Wheat and /warp NetherWart

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because I was in a hurry to deliver a package to a customer. I had no idea how to fully replant the nether wart farm and tried to replant the excess I had. I admit that I was lazy with wheat. I should have replanted when I did not.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I am genuinely interested in playing Minecraft with this community and this is where I feel like I belong. I want to make a positive impact and did not realize that not replanting would lead to a ban. I hope you can forgive me.
Quiiverr, Owner of Marten Delivery

/warp farm is a public farm that we all share, and there is a sign directly in front of you when you warp that reminds you that you must replant

[Image: ZJX8Jed.png]

if we were all lazy and didn't replant, the farm would be empty and then useless to everyone.
if you don't know how to do something, please ask for help instead of just leaving it.

breaking all the crops and leaving them broken is basically just griefing the farm if you don't replant, so yes, you got banned, because you completely wiped out the netherwart farm 

[Image: OcbIubT.png]

as well as tore through the wheat farm

[Image: J0ZS88z.png]

so next time, please prioritize not-greifing over delivering to a customer

thanks,
melanie