Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ariaseirhoom ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: ariaseirhoom

Reason for your ban: "Beacon base grief @resworld 1943 65 78"

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: The beacon that was placed at those coordinates in the res world pre-existed the farm that was built nearby. I am the owner of the beacon and the blocks associated, and the mine was griefed in my absence. There are tunnels underneath the beacon that i built, and it was plugged up by the owner of the farm who used my beacon for free, and in turn griefed my mines. 

Why do you want to come back: I Play on the server on a regular bases, and i have many builds i genuinely enjoy to spruce up and i like to be a part of the community. I am wrongly banned, and i know this because i am the original owner of the beacon. My mineshaft was griefed first and my blocks were taken advantage of without permission

in addition, i know that it's probably not possible to believe my first statement that i am the owner of the beacon, as when i originally placed it down, it wasn't claimed. I felt it unnecessary to, since i've seen a lot of people's beacons prior who have placed in the res world and haven't claimed it. I'm not sure if it's possible to confirm it or not, but i'll just hope you could believe me on this one lol

I came back to the server just last night in fact, to the spot where my res world mines were setup to find that the mine was plugged up from the surface. I found the villager farm nearby somebody had created, and i assume they were the one who griefed my mine. I Felt it polite to instead of directly reporting it, to just place some signs asking them to not do that again, but i suppose it was just deemed inappropriate.

either way i hope this can get resolved cleanly. The beacon itself pre-dates the placement of the farm by a considerable amount, of which i personally laid it all down and i'm the owner of the beacons and the blocks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I apologize, that was careless of me. You've been unbanned. I'll try to figure out who actually did the grief.