• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal for User:BicSupa
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: BicSupa

Reason for your ban: No idea, logged in and shows Im banned.. Maybe cause I typed /warp resources diamond. Went there and saw diamonds I thought it was an admin placed area. So I assumed that since the land not being protected I thought it was just resource anybody can grab like "warp resource coral" or "warp Resource oak trees"... Maybe that was the cause...Im not entirely sure because right after that I was just working on me and my friends base....

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: Was unaware of the /warp areas... next time said person should put protection on land or atleast inspect what kind of /warps other players create and greenlight it so any further mistakes would be avoided..also on another note give a warning or some sort of strike system on the severity of "griefing" since I mined only 10 block which is not even 3 minutes of work really. If I had griefed to the point of the area not even looking recognizable anymore then yes Ban me or that person for griefing, but a simple accident of taking some blocks should not equal to a full ban...

Why do you want to come back: love the idea of that server, the whole convenience of resources right at your fingertips while allowing survival mode and creative mode combined to a balanced out gameplay, not too frustrating and time consuming as pure survival and not too easy like creative mode... 

Gonna start off with your ban reason. You do know cause it says the reason in your ban message

Quote:No idea, logged in and shows Im banned.. Maybe cause I typed /warp resources diamond. Went there and saw diamonds I thought it was an admin placed area. So I assumed that since the land not being protected I thought it was just resource anybody can grab like "warp resource coral" or "warp Resource oak trees"

/warp resourcediamond isn't a thing, please don't lie to me.

Quote:next time said person should put protection on land or atleast inspect what kind of /warps other players create and greenlight it so any further mistakes would be avoided..

[Image: Inked2020-11-24_22.56.22_LI.jpg]

[Image: 2020-11-24_22.56.36.png]

Players are not required to claim their builds or warps. Modifying player's builds is grief whether it's claimed or not, this is outlined both in /rules and the tutorial you take when you join.

Quote:also on another note give a warning or some sort of strike system on the severity of "griefing" since I mined only 10 block which is not even 3 minutes of work really. If I had griefed to the point of the area not even looking recognizable anymore then yes Ban me or that person for griefing, but a simple accident of taking some blocks should not equal to a full ban...

We do, in fact, have a severity system. And yours was, in fact, fully deserving of a full ban.
Let's look at screenshots

[Image: 2020-11-24_22.54.04.png?width=1248&height=702]

That's what the build should look like.

[Image: 2020-11-24_22.53.57.png?width=1248&height=702]

And this is what it looked like after you had messed with it.

You broke 3 diamond blocks and 39 diamond ore. In game that's $5,640 worth of damage. 

there was also a sign saying not to touch the blocks that this is display only

[Image: 2020-11-24_22.54.09.png]

This appeal is denied. If you feel you want to make another you can.