• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Tealst

Reason for your ban: so I was thinking about netherite and I went to /res nether and basically everywhere was mined and so I thought to my self "why not use a normal nether portal" I thought I was smart but I wasn't and I got wool from the shops and went to my base to craft beds and go bed mining and I thought I would not be caught but eventually I got three warnings and got banned.

Who banned you: Belgnbor

Why should you be unbanned: I knew it was risky at first but i just wanted to get good stuff but for me and a friend that I play with but I guess I wont be doing that soon

Why do you want to come back: To Have a second chance at Hometown. And me and my friend had  good homes with a good amount of mats . And I understand the rules now.

Sorry for the delay, have been away. You were told to stop mining in the new nether on numerous occasions. The new nether is so people can build, imagine someone having a farm or nether town and next minute part of that is damaged from an explosion. It has been a while so will need you to answer a few questions with a complete sentence to make sure you understand the rules.

1. Why is mining in the new nether not allowed.

2. Why do you think it would be unfair if you were the only one mining in the new nether.

3. When staff give you instructions, what should you do.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

(12-18-2020, 05:04 AM)belgnbor Wrote: Sorry for the delay, have been away.  You were told to stop mining in the new nether on numerous occasions.  The new nether is so people can build, imagine someone having a farm or nether town and next minute part of that is damaged from an explosion.  It has been a while so will need you to answer a few questions with a complete sentence to make sure you understand the rules.

1.  Why is mining in the new nether not allowed.

Because you could get netherite and sell it for more money

2. Why do you think it would be unfair if you were the only one mining in the new nether.

You could get netherite at a fast rate 

3. When staff give you instructions, what should you do.

Make sure to listen to staff because if you don't you will be banned