Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (Clout_Buster)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP on the Hometown Server

Minecraft name: Clout_Buster

Reason for your ban: beacon theft from resource world

Who banned you: Jeff8675

Why should you be unbanned: I apologize for my ignorant actions against Jeff8675. I understand that this is not a valid excuse, but I was unaware of the rule that you were not allowed to steal beacons or any other item of that sort from the resource world. I simply thought that items in that world was free game, but I understand now that that is not the case. I remember going over the rules for that world, but I must have skimmed over it too much and have missed that rule. I am willing to pay for the beacons that were lost by Jeff8675. For this reason, I believe I should be unbanned from the Hometown server. I am deeply sorry for offending Jeff8675 and potentially wasting hours of his time obtaining those beacons.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back because I have spent many hours as well working on various things in the Hometown Server. My cousins and I recently developed a new town called WindPeak, and I have worked on many of the buildings there and would not like that time to go to waste. I would like to benefit the server by making that town the best it can be so that I can give Hometown another reason to be as great as it already is. I enjoy the time I spend on this server, and I enjoy the time I spend with my cousins on there as well. If I could unbanned I would most certainly appreciate it, and I will refrain from ever doing such actions again.

I would like you to answer these

1. Are you allowed  to break, add or otherwise modify a build that is not yours in any of our worlds?

2. Why is taking other players stuff wrong on our server?

(12-11-2020, 08:24 AM)Jeff8675 Wrote: I would like you to answer these

1. Are you allowed  to break, add or otherwise modify a build that is not yours in any of our worlds?

2. Why is taking other players stuff wrong on our server?

1.No, I am not allowed to break, add, or otherwise modify a build that is not mine in any of Hometown's worlds.

2.Taking other players stuff is wrong because they spent the time to gather those materials, and it belongs to them.

Thank you for being honest in your answers and not trying to say it wasn't you. You have been unbanned. I would like you to turn over the 2 beacons and the iron blocks to a staff member and let them know what it is from.

Thank you

(12-11-2020, 10:56 AM)Jeff8675 Wrote: Thank you for being honest in your answers and not trying to say it wasn't you. You have been unbanned. I would like you to turn over the 2 beacons and the iron blocks to a staff member and let them know what it is from.

Thank you

Thank you so much! I will do so as soon as I get into the server.