• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-introduction '-oBot'
This is a reintroduction post!

I joined the server five or six years ago as a kid, under the IGN of "ZoBot14" along with my twin brother, "JoBot2014". Since then, a great deal has changed and I became rather inactive. Today I popped in and reconnected with a few of the older players and I thought I ought to make re-introduction.

I now have the IGN, "Xero___" and use the nick "TheoBot". This change is inline with some in real life changes, as I am trans* and now go by he/him pronouns and the name "Theo". Luckily, I can still keep up the "_oBot" trademark!

When I was active on the server, I reached the rank of Enforcer (later Guardian) and I enjoyed my time as a staff member. I connected with some incredible people through a little game about blocks, and somehow found an online space where I was around people who taught met to be myself far earlier than when I even knew who "myself" was. Thank you to the older players who I met and interacted with, I still remember a great deal of you!

My time as an enforcer was followed by a long period of inactivity, and thus I became an Elite player and no longer took on the staff role. Life, as it often does, gets in the way! Until now, when I should be studying for my Aerospace Engineering degree exams, and I am instead writing to a forum I joined as a preteen. 

Hello, again, I hope that I get to reconnect with some of the amazing people I knew as well as some new players ready to start their own HomeTown journey! 

Hope you have a lovely day. Grateful, grateful, grateful for you all!

Welcome back to the server and forums, was fun reconnecting and reminiscing with you earlier today. Looking forward to seeing you online more :)

Welcome Back!

Welcome back Theo!
/Rowebot

Welcome back <33
- KatNip