Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ban appeal
The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP
Minecraft name: Candivore 

Reason for your ban: I was banned for X-ray
Who banned you: I got banned by Melaniebeedot
Why do you want to come back: I built so many projects on the server and if I don't play it would be nothing and the players are polite and friendly

Why should you be unbanned: I learned that you shouldn't trust anyone and that X-ray is bad because it gives you unfair advantages over other players because you get better stuff faster. It ruins the experience and fun of the game. I was at tennis and gave up trying to mine so I paid my brother to mine for me and he used X-ray. X-ray is only legal when you're playing on a single-player world or anarchy server because you make the rules, not anyone else and anarchy servers don't have rules but normal ones do. I didn't know what to do but I told another player. 

Please forgive me.

I know that if someone does something on your account you will be responsible like my brother X-rayed. 

Please accept the appeal, I would be really thankful.
All good! 

From Candivore

All of your diamonds, diamond blocks, diamond armor, diamond weapons, and diamond tools have been confiscated. Since your base partner Pagong_Tartaruga was also involved in handling your x-rayed diamond blocks, all of his diamonds, diamond blocks, diamond armor, diamond weapons, diamond tools, netherite armor, netherite weapons, and netherite tools have been confiscated as well.

Be aware that since this is your 3rd ban, and an x-ray ban no less, that this will be your last chance. If you get banned again for any reason you will not be allowed to appeal and you will not be unbanned.

Glad to see you understand "your account, your responsibility," but keep in mind that if someone else uses your account and you suspect they have broken the rules, the first thing you should do is report it to staff, otherwise it makes it look like you did it. I recommend you change your password and don't let anyone else play on your account.

You have been unbanned.

i cant log in

Both accounts have been unbanned as well as the IP... What does it say when you try to log in?

I'm IP banned

Alright I'll try again..

Try now.

Banned on hotty/pin4cle also ip banned on skepyfan415 for flying but I had a ghost staircase have screenshot for evidence.(false banned)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-22-2021, 12:16 PM)Skepyfan415 Wrote: Banned on hotty/pin4cle also ip banned on skepyfan415 for flying but I had a ghost staircase have screenshot for evidence.(false banned)

Please use the correct format https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3 and also dont appeal on someone elses post!
Everything is Panda