• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Public Service Warps
We recently received a suggestion from a player that we thought was a great idea, so we’re going to begin implementing it immediately.

If you have a warp that provides a public service to the players, you may be eligible to have said warp protected with an admin claim to save yourself the claim blocks. You as the owner of the warp would still have full access to build and trust whomever you wish as normal.

The kinds of warps we have in mind include xp and other farms, as well as pvp arenas, whereby you would unclaim and get your claim blocks back and an admin claim would be placed instead.

The warp must be public and free to all players, no paid access.
The warp must not have any kind of private farming collection on the side, all products must be accessible by the public.

Aside from these requirements, any warp submitted for consideration is subject to the staff team’s discretion. (Meaning we have the right to decide if it qualifies or not, over all)

If you feel your warp may be eligible, post a New Reply on this thread with your in game name, the name of your warp, and a description of what public service it provides.

thank you for considering this... i would like to see about putting D_A_XP under this program.

i originally built the XP farm because i saw a demand for one and not many to use that where as effective as others.

the idea came to mind when i realized that for most it would consume a great deal of the claim blocks they have earned especially if they are a fairly newer player to the map such as myself and would leave few if any claim block to protect personal builds.. all though my builds tend to be stupid big and ill just have to cover key areas with claims...

i think that this will further show the staff of this server are always looking to improve the server and the environment that has to many become an enjoyable place to spend time with friends and potentially make new ones 

looking forward to seeing this take effect 

Thanks 
Dark_Archer_

(03-29-2021, 08:57 AM)Dark_Archer_ Wrote: thank you for considering this... i would like to see about putting D_A_XP under this program.

i originally built the XP farm because i saw a demand for one and not many to use that where as effective as others.

the idea came to mind when i realized that for most it would consume a great deal of the claim blocks they have earned especially if they are a fairly newer player to the map such as myself and would leave few if any claim block to protect personal builds.. all though my builds tend to be stupid big and ill just have to cover key areas with claims...

i think that this will further show the staff of this server are always looking to improve the server and the environment that has to many become an enjoyable place to spend time with friends and potentially make new ones 

looking forward to seeing this take effect 

Thanks 
Dark_Archer_

Your farm has a private area that collects gold nuggets thus does not make all collected items available to the players.

(03-29-2021, 02:43 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Your farm has a private area that collects gold nuggets thus does not make all collected items available to the players.

you are correct it actually has 2 areas that would be considered not for public.... the sword drops would be for me to make this build worth the time and effort I put into it, and the flesh is to restock books available at the location. and i guess the villagers would be considered a 3rd area.. 

Well it is still a public location and if that means everything must available then very few build will qualify for this .... 

moving forward with this the staff should add more specifics on what they feel is going to be qualifications for this...

examples of fair guidelines

1- owners can not AFK longer than what is allowed in the rules of the build 
2- no part of build can be private (to include operating expense , materials , and storage )
3- and access to all parts of the build

Thanks for offering this but my build will stay unprotected and remain as it is 

It will still remain open to public and a service I provide the community 

Thanks 
Dark_Archer_