Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp

Minecraft name: xXREDHORIZONXx0

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned:
 i know that i shouldn't have used x-ray, yes i used x-ray im not denying it. I just wanted to get started properly because i was new to the server and had nothing, every time i got something i died. so i made a base and turned on x-Ray so that i could get armor and then i could go and play the game normally. Im sorry, i think i should be unbanned because i wasn't using x-ray to grief or harm anyone, i just wanted to get started in the SMP

Why do you want to come back:
 I want to come back to the server because it is my favourite server, everyone there is nice. And if i lost something people would come help me. I know that i shouldn't have used X-ray and that at the start, everyone has to go through what i had to before they get started, and i shouldnt cheat. i think its a great server and i would love to be unbanned and make some new friends

i am really sorry, i will do anything to come back

i am really sorry, i will do anything to come back

xXREDHORIZONXx0

sorry i didnt mean to reply twice

xXREDHORIZONXx0

I will want multiple sentences as answers to each of the following questions for the appeal to be considered. Please take your time and do it right. If you do not put in enough effort it will be denied.

Did you give any of the materials to other players that you x-rayed?

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Did you give any of the materials to other players that you x-rayed? 
No because i did not X-ray to take things from other players and what i did, did not effect anyone else on the server, if it did i would have given everything back and if it has i will apologise immediately. If you are saying did i give an meterials that i x-rayed to other players. No i did not, i wouldnt want to bring anyone else into this and get them banned. I Only x-rayed for myself no one else. 

Why is X-raying bad?
X-raying is bad because it creates an unfair advantage for you against everyone else on the server. And of course, X-ray is CHEATING. Everyone else on the server has worked sooo hard to get all there gear and items, but people use x-ray and get whatever they want, which is completely unfair and i am absolutely aware of this and take fall responsibility of what i have done. 

How does X-raying affect other players?
 If i X-rayed around or somewhat near anyones base and took all the diamonds, iron, gold ect. It would make the game extremely hard for them and gives me an unfair advantage, because i would just get all of the items, the xp, everything. and then the other player, that is working extremely hard to get gear and items, doesnt get anything and it makes every alot harder for them 

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?
People would get really frustrated and give up because the players the use X-ray take everything, and then they are left with nothing and may change to a different server

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
you can either keep searching for the item, possibly use ingame money to buy the item from someone or if extremely desperate ask a moderator, 
Just NEVER use X-ray

I have commuted your perma-ban to a 7 day temp ban. Your ores/diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor have been removed. Your balance has been set to zero. Please follow the rules of the server in the future.

(04-13-2021, 11:23 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: I have commuted your perma-ban to a 7 day temp ban. Your ores/diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor have been removed. Your balance has been set to zero. Please follow the rules of the server in the future.

Thank you so much, i promise i wont brake rules anymore