• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd ban :( ban appeal
 Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):  smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Eli_Eli_Eli_

Reason for your ban: dicks are NOT appropriate.

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned:To be completely honest, I understand if I am perm banned as this is my 3rd ban and I was being completely inappropriate and disrespectful! I am so ashamed of my actions and if I was unbanned it would never happen again. I have no logical explanation as to why I was building or painting inappropriate things such as genitals it was immature and offensive. So like I said, I understand that I will probably not be allowed back on this server and I fully understand.

Why do you want to come back: This server has been the only thing that has kept me together throughout this pandemic some of my best freinds play on this server and i have made many freinds which is not an easy thing for me to do. This server has the most cariing and helpful community, best staff, and best economics. I would do anything to be allowed back on this server although i understand if i am not. i have pushed the rules and limits 3 times too many and i am so so sorry. it will never happen again but I'm sure thats not very believable coming from me.

I am so sorry to mel and all the staff that had to put up with me and anyone who i hurt, offended, or annoyed.
From Eli_Eli_Eli_ Heart

Your ban message did not state the option to appeal.